Search results

1. M

Mount not working

Yea for mount to be on you have to have... what is it, horse and lucilin models on or something like that? I donno its been a while. but it should tell you that is the problem if it is.
  2. M

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

yea thats what I got out of it too. and then we will beable to sell them back for full value, and get s special item to go along with it...
  3. M

It seems like it. But I made sure to check that. I had no aggro. and was in rest state. i also tried /fade... all that worked was killing the two mobs... only reason i noticed it was I used to train the mobs away and loot the chest with another toon every time.. and it not working made me want...
  4. M

I was just doing cursed guk... i finished off the mobs with my normal method. and went to open the chest and it wouldnt open... i normally train the two mobs that are left in there away with one toon and go up with the other to make the lewt.... that didnt work... so I killed the mobs that I had...
  5. M

Thank you. I was timid to try it. I just did the group mission with 2. thats still working alright. Got fleshripper as my group item...
  6. M

ALSO... Has anyone thought of killing the mobs required for the raid, but in the group missions... for the naggy raid.. the chest still exists there.
  7. M

Confirmed on CT there must be 12 people in the zone to open the chest to get the two stacks of 15 brews. Anyone have any info on the group missions? Can i still do these with two and beable to lewt the chest?
  8. M

Did they make it to where you cant open the chest with less than 12 in the zone for the raids? im having issues.
  9. M

Rallos Returns (Repeatedly)

I know a few people that have done this to gear entire guilds worth of people.. no bans yet... doesnt mean they are not comming.. but still. hasnt happened yet... they dont use mq ta do it.. GL to everyone :)
  10. M

Recommendation for Naggy.

Just saw the nerfed lewt post, plus the 12 toon lockout thing... .. that sucks... its not even going to be a hotfix.. they are just adding it in with the next update in october.. so we get tower equiv lewts till october.. then the only tower lewtz we will get are the ones from tower :( lol...
  11. M

Mindshear Avatar

mindshear / dps if your dps is to low in your raid this event can be a pita... the longer you take, the more adds you get, and the longer you have to deal with the dots.. there isnt really away not to get hit with the dots.. but it is curable. keep your healers cured of it or you will wipe...
  12. M

I guess that would be pretty helpful. I usually just set up hot buttons... just about everything can be done with /target *myname* /cast *heal my ass now* /assist main /alt activate ... etc... so with melee i make an all in one assist button for key 1 hybrids i throw in a cast... say if im on...
  13. M

eq crashes/ mmo loader

So yea, I know how to avoid this, just thought I would throw it out there. With eq loaded, if I open up the mmoloader, and there are updates to be done, i click through to update, and eq crashes. obviously i can easily avoid it by just not doing it in that order.. lol but im throwin it out there.
  14. M

So far I havnt been a fan of anything other than /fade... /succor... /warp... and the map... those are my favorite features... if anyone wants strats with those features im there for you!! lol. Hey does anyone have a nintendo DS? I just learned about the little flash card you can use to download...
  15. M

That makes sense. ill have to do that. I cant afford lifetime. ill be lucky if i can renew every month just on premium.
  16. M

Yea, it was what the section is for lucky.. but there is also a lifetime section.. which is less likely to be tainted by the gms who like to ruin our fun... plus... from what I understand at least... low "meaningful" post count members...well. its kinda fishy.. its to bad we cant get an (I AM...
  17. M

ahh but who is the gm? would they go as far as maybe pming me to ask for info? i dont have all the old members memorized here... I dont know who to trust :(
  18. M

/warp paranoia

Damn... alright :) thanks. guess ill just sweat the paranoia lol :)
  19. M

/warp paranoia

so... i see posts like this.. but... can someone explain how it works? so if im in a MM.. and there is no gm inzone according to mq2... and no gm online according to /who all gm... is it still possible for a gm to be in the zone with me? if so, is there a way i can check? i dont run macros...
  20. M

Wii need help

Computers take up un-necessary space. if you have an old junker. remove the case, build an ascetically pleasing box that matches your entertainment center, and go for wireless keyboard and mouse... make sure and supply sufficient cooling to your homemade box. and don't use materials on the...