Search results

1. L

Audio Trigger

I have setup my Audio Trigger to ding everytime I receive a tell. problem is everytime my pet attacks he sends me a tell and I get a ding is there a way to block pet tells?
  2. L

Code Question

I am building a Hud and I am trying to watch for a guild name that comes in zone I am using the following in my hud GUInd6=3,720,240,255,234,8,${If[${SpawnCount[pc guild "Killer's Path"]},,Killer's End]} If I put any other guild name in it works so I am thinking because this guild has a ' in...
  3. L

Best Group Mix?

I have spent the best part of 3 years grinding up 6 accounts with 6 toons on each account. I was going to start progressing through missions and whatever raids I can do from PoP On. What would you all Recommend would be the best 6 classes to mix for a group so as to go through all of the...
  4. L

MQTargets is Causing CTD

There seems to be an issue with MQTargets, I have tried it on several machines now and it Crashes to Desktop when a watched mob spawns / despawns I have mine playing a sound on spawn. Just thought I would report the issue to the compile team
  5. L

Action Bar Commands Question

I have a lot of my MQ2 commands scripted on my acton bar buttons. Can SOE read these or see what I have on there?
  6. L

Emergency Patch ?

I wonder if they are patching an exploit or hack? Kind of blows that they patch on the 15th then their website is down for 2 days so you cant up date your subscription then once they fix the website the game servers are down. So thats almost 5 days of down time
  7. L

Question

I was wondering if there was any type of item ID Database. If you are scripting and you need to code in an item ID for something you dont have is there any source or way out there to locate what that items EQ ID would be?
  8. L

EQData.H Question

I use to have a plugin I used all the time I went to compile it and it gave me a message that GuildName was not defined in Guilds in EQData.h I pulled an old EQData.H file and this is what use to be in there its not there any more. #define MAX_GUILDS 0x5DC typedef struct _GUILDS {...
  9. L

MMOLoader Issue

I am having a wiered issue. I am not sure if this would have anything to do with the MMOLoader or not.. But if I have MMOLoader up and I leave the PC on for a couple days the screen goes white and I cant see stuff on the screen. If I do a Control Alt Delete then the desktop icons pop up around...
  10. L

Anyone else having issues with EQBC?

About 2 weeks ago I started noticing weird EQBC issues that I have not been able to put my finger on. The toons connect to the EQBC server then randomly just lose EQBC connection. When I type /bccmd reconnect they say reconnected but they do not echo any bot commands nor will they take any /bct...
  11. L

SoD XP Spots

Has anyone found any good leveling spots in SoD? Good instances with fast repops or good camps?
  12. L

Another Emergency SOE Patch

SOE Just booted everyone for 2 hours, They are doing another Emergency patch. I wonder what was hacked this time.
  13. L

Playerauction scammer

The guy below scammed my friend on playerauctions goes by several names listed below: Sold a monk on Jan 07 then stole him back in Aug 07 of the same year he goes by all of the following email addresses and handles. PA Sales Sharpersales agrius87@msn.com John Georgacopoulos Ioannis_87@msn.com...
  14. L

Question about bugs in MQ2

There are two bugs I have noticed in MQ I was randomly thrown half way across the zone when fighting mobs. Zones like loping planes. A helpful person on MMOBugs explained to me that it was a bug in DoCrack if you have melee nopush turned on Now I am having another issue.. I do not know what...
  15. L

Wierd MQ2 Issues

Does anyone know if worgs in Looping Planes have some type of spell that tosses you across the zone or in the air? Sometimes when i fight them I get tossed across the zone.
  16. L

Auto Reply Plugin

Does anyone know of an auto reply to tells plugin? I am looking for a plugin that sends replys based on keywords in an ini file when I am afk grinding, Does anyone know of a plugin that does this? I am sure someone must have thought of this by now. This way if I am afk grinding and someone...
  17. L

ModBot Bug

SKs using Modbot need to check modbuff.inc around line 154 or 156 there is a line for the mypet statement. it includes every class but Shadow Knights add shadow knight to the line of toons with pets and mypet will work
  18. L

Anyone know of good way to lvl 75-80?

I have a bunch of my boxer toons to level from 75 -80 I have not played for the last 4 months so any help on the fast and easist way to get the xp in groups of 5 or solo would be great. Anyone have any instances, quests tips for the fastest way. If you don't wish to share it publicly perhaps...
  19. L

GK is getting out of hand again

Well I figured it would just be a matter of time until the ass-hats that have no self-control ruin it for the entire MQ2 community. I was in 3 zones this morning and 3 asses were openly GKing in all 3 zones even while I was in there. In one zone one of the dumb asses even trained me while I...