Search results

1. L

Audio Trigger

I have setup my Audio Trigger to ding everytime I receive a tell. problem is everytime my pet attacks he sends me a tell and I get a ding is there a way to block pet tells?
  2. L

Code Question

I am building a Hud and I am trying to watch for a guild name that comes in zone I am using the following in my hud GUInd6=3,720,240,255,234,8,${If[${SpawnCount[pc guild "Killer's Path"]},,Killer's End]} If I put any other guild name in it works so I am thinking because this guild has a ' in...
  3. L

Cheap fast Make Poison TS skillups for Rogues!

Problem with making Poison I need some help. My current Make Poison Base skill is 282 if I equip the Geerlock automated pestle I am 296 If I try to craft Bite of Shissar X (Trivial at 252) without the Automated Pestle I get the message: You are too inexperienced in your craft to even...
  4. L

Tradeskill Macros Revisited

There are two things you need to do if I remember correctly its been a while since I used those macros some recipe's you do not know until you successfully craft one item manually. So craft manaully until you create the first item. The other thing you want to do is press Alt O and go in your...
  5. L

Best Group Mix?

I have spent the best part of 3 years grinding up 6 accounts with 6 toons on each account. I was going to start progressing through missions and whatever raids I can do from PoP On. What would you all Recommend would be the best 6 classes to mix for a group so as to go through all of the...
  6. L

MMOBugs MacroQuest2 Compile - Last Updated September 15, 2007

Incorrect Client Message I am using the Titanium Edition of EQ to play EQ EMU When I try to run Macroquest on page 1 of this thread it keeps telling me incorrect client version. Is there something I need to change to make it work?
  7. L

MQTargets is Causing CTD

There seems to be an issue with MQTargets, I have tried it on several machines now and it Crashes to Desktop when a watched mob spawns / despawns I have mine playing a sound on spawn. Just thought I would report the issue to the compile team
  8. L

Action Bar Commands Question

I have a lot of my MQ2 commands scripted on my acton bar buttons. Can SOE read these or see what I have on there?
  9. L

Emergency Patch ?

I wonder if they are patching an exploit or hack? Kind of blows that they patch on the 15th then their website is down for 2 days so you cant up date your subscription then once they fix the website the game servers are down. So thats almost 5 days of down time
  10. L

Underfoot

Are there any good xp places to grind in UF or is it mostly a quest / mission expansion? It sounds like the mobs have to many HP to do XP.
  11. L

Question

I was wondering if there was any type of item ID Database. If you are scripting and you need to code in an item ID for something you dont have is there any source or way out there to locate what that items EQ ID would be?
  12. L

MMO Login Server having issues

Finally Logged in Ok I kept trying for about 30 mins and eventually I got all my toons logged in.
  13. L

New Loader installed this morning 1.9.4.2 when it did I am unable to login again. Same problem as Thursday about A network issue is preventing login to mmobugs.com
  14. L

If we could get the IP and Host name we can make a HOST file to bypass this issue until dns propogation.. Any chance we could get that info?
  15. L

EQData.H Question

That worked Thanks guys for all the help that fixed it :)
  16. L

EQData.H Question

Code Here is the plugi.CPP file that looks for a guild by name and alerts me if it comes in zone. When I try to compile it now it errors out because GuildName is not defined in EQData.H anymore Thanks for helping me fix it #include "../MQ2Plugin.h" #include <iostream> #include <string>...
  17. L

EQData.H Question

I use to have a plugin I used all the time I went to compile it and it gave me a message that GuildName was not defined in Guilds in EQData.h I pulled an old EQData.H file and this is what use to be in there its not there any more. #define MAX_GUILDS 0x5DC typedef struct _GUILDS {...
  18. L

MMOLoader Issue

I am having a wiered issue. I am not sure if this would have anything to do with the MMOLoader or not.. But if I have MMOLoader up and I leave the PC on for a couple days the screen goes white and I cant see stuff on the screen. If I do a Control Alt Delete then the desktop icons pop up around...
  19. L

Anyone else having issues with EQBC?

About 2 weeks ago I started noticing weird EQBC issues that I have not been able to put my finger on. The toons connect to the EQBC server then randomly just lose EQBC connection. When I type /bccmd reconnect they say reconnected but they do not echo any bot commands nor will they take any /bct...
  20. L

MQ2CustomSound / MQ2Events (HELP!)

Does this have the ability to capture information from the MQ2 window and play a sound? what event would you use if that is the case I have tried mq2 Also can it capture more then one event? I have tried [MatchStrings] say=Hi, Hello, say=Hi,| hello, None of those seem to work