Search results

1. N

Microsoft sql server management and seeding db

Hey everyone. I am trying to import data from a cvs file and I am having issues with certain columns that have multiple entries for corresponding db. In case your wondering its movie data and the other db are genre and other info like that. I am using Microsoft sql server management to do the...
  2. N

c#

I am trying to get the information from a object in my combobox but its not working. Here is my code. I am using entity framework 6.0 and trying to make a flash card program. private void button1_Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { using (fCardsEntities context = new...
  3. N

C# homework

So I need help on my homework. I am not sure what they are asking me to do or how to do it. The question is Modify the example of fig 23.3 to process the results by using the array returned by the task produced by task method WhenAll where is the array being returned ? Do I need to assign it...
  4. N

only 5gb a monthl

I was wondering if anyone knows how much bandwidth playing eq would use not including patches ? Also Dota 2. I will probably have to use a prepaid WiFi stick for a few months and I am going crazy with out some game time.
  5. N

where to get eq free trial

I was trying to get some free trial accounts to do testing but cant seem to find the registration site for it. can anyone help with a link.
  6. N

july 1st patch notes

July 1st, 2011<br> _____________________ *** Double XP Weekend *** - Enjoy double XP through the 4th of July! *** Experience Fixes *** - Fixed an issue when you have members of two or more fellowships with experience sharing enable in a single group. Members of fellowships after the first one...
  7. N

new desktop

Hey i started building a new desktop because of my laptop giving me shit about multi boxing in eq. I had a question though do you think I should have a dual monitor set up or just go with a bigger screen ?
  8. N

how to change my CPU multi

Ok so i have been exp lag like crazy when i 4 box when before I was 9 boxing in iraq np. I have a intell quad core 2.8 2x 8800 gtx and 4 gig of ram. For some reason my CPU's are only running at 1.3g and a 6x multi. I have a killernotebook odachi and i cant just change my multi in bios how can i...
  9. N

dam lag still

Ok so i dont know what the problem is journel is turned off on all my guys 2 of my instances work just fine then the other 2 lag like crazy and i have no idea why. Any ideas would be great
  10. N

lag

Ok i dont know what happend but i am getting insane lag on some of instances of eq. In iraq i was boxing 9 chars now back in the states i have just 3 loaded and 2 of the 3 are lagging like crazy. They are the chars i run macros on but its not like they are crazy huge macros. Even when i /end it...
  11. N

AOC and EQII

So i saw the post about steam having eq for 5$ and i picked up a few games like AOC and EQII anyone know any good hacking forums for them ?
  12. N

ctd when /sumcorps

Hey i am getting a cdt when i try and use /sumcorps I used to use it all the time not sure if i loaded a plugin thats conflicting with it or what I looked through my list of plugins and cant see any that would be causing the ctd
  13. N

6 box setup

Hey i have a question about what my 6 box crew should be i saw the 12 box and i am not looking to just have all wiz or mags I like utility. I have a 85 monk 85 war 85 shaman and 85 cleric that i will always have in the group. Then i have a 83 ranger 77 wiz 72 bard 75 rogue. My question is what...
  14. N

when warping cant hit mobs

hey i am new to your guys compile and when i warp to the target its saying its oor and i cant hit it or cast on it. i will warp around with my diff toons and its acting like stealth when i warp leaving the char at the last spot i was at how can i fix this ?
  15. N

could not parse /goto :mainloop

title says it all. I am getting this kind of error when ever i try and run a macro using your compile. Do i not have a plugin loaded that i should ?