Search results

1. icebox11

Classic MM Nerf / Discussion

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?&topic_id=155683 (link to the hot-topic) Can see Absor's first release of what's up. Dev-Negreth (18th page in)
  2. icebox11

Bard Inquiry

I've seen lots ask, and lots of posts, and many replies, but none actually posting a .mac that has it. Always told *it can be done with autobot or modbot or ____* yet someone has to have a working one to post and I could modify :) Looking for a bard macro that simply attacks the MA at certain...
  3. icebox11

Lucy AC-Aug List

I did a search in our forums and I found a forum with a link to a list of AC augs in another forum but it was way out of date. I cannot remember where I found it in the past, but I came upon a link that listed ALL the AC augs in Lucy, from highest to lowest. Went to Lucy to try to do a search...
  4. icebox11

New Poisions = CTD

Figured I'd make a new thread for this. Saw someone else is having the same issue, but as soon as I receive the buff from a Poison potion, I CTD and cannot log back in. I get to where I load into the world and I crash again. For some reason I can go to a different computer and log in, click off...
  5. icebox11

More Shroud-Xp Nerfed?

Noticed AA wasn't flowing as fast as they had been, so I did some math. Grouped 3 toons, an 85 (un-shrouded) / 85 (shrouded to 70) / 81 (shrouded to 70) and grouped them. Here are my #'s after about 70 mobs. 85 (unshrouded) - 1AA and 9.09% 85 (shrouded to 70) - 2AA and 30.3% 81 (shrouded to...
  6. icebox11

New Poisons

Was curious if anyone had some good info on these, like: What skill lvl to make new poisons What items involved / Where to obtain Best poisons available to make / Recipe Etc
  7. icebox11

Login Fubar'd

When I load the EQ patcher, I get to the update screen, does it's update, then when the button should display "Play" it just stays at "Updating" and won't let me log in. Anyone else having this problem or know a fix? I've done Full Scans and the same deal.
  8. icebox11

Holding The Fort / Chaxyl Farming

This mission can be annoying, especially if you're running it over and over to get Chaxyl to spawn, so this is what I do to keep the General out of my way the whole time, with minimal effort using a Shaman. Pull General V to the safe location towards CoD zi. Take him either straight back or to...
  9. icebox11

Spawn Check

What I'm lookin for is a way to have a toon send "X" a tell when "mob_01" spawns, that possible?
  10. icebox11

Enc Mac Prob

Haven't changed anything from my knowledge, and I'm getting this error when I hit my ench macro that use to work perfectly... No such 'character' member 'PctHP' Failed to parse /if condition (NULL=>60)', non-numeric encountered I have macro and the 3 .ini that come with Nils version.
  11. icebox11

VoidE/Korafax

Apparently you *have* to do all the group missions for Korafax? Have done OGH raid so I was VoidB flagged, so I did the other 3 tiers group wise, have access to VoidE, but I don't meet the requirements for Korafax.
  12. icebox11

Computer Prob

I have one of my computers that has 2 problems that I know of so far: 1. I can't zone into Tosk, crashes me whenever I zone in or try to log in there. 2. The portals to zone me to Void are not showing up and thus can't zone to the Void from anywhere, except PoTime, the portal shows up there...
  13. icebox11

Ranged Swapping

Wanting to make a button I can press that will replace my ranged wep with throwing item, throw 2-3 stars, then put ranged item back in, how would this be written?
  14. icebox11

QuickBeg.inc

Ok so I snag the AutoEnc macro from MQ2 site's VIP forums, do some tweaking and try to start the mac and I get "Couldn't open include file *bla bla bla* QuickBeg.inc So I check and it's in the macro folder, why isn't it reading it? I even found the code for it on MQ2 site and made a new .inc...
  15. icebox11

Glock

Not sure why it's only happening on a 1 or 2 characters cuz I have more than that and the others are fine but...when I /gzone into a zone and /glock on, and it tries to boot me out of the zone, it sometimes warps the character somewhere in the zone, and if i'm not right there to get them to...
  16. icebox11

Small Request

Wondering if someone can help me please. I'm in need of a macro that will hit my disc Calanin's Synergy whenever it's up and I am attacking, and also hit an AA ability RIGHT after the disc, which is Stunning Kick (#469). Reasoning: Calanin's Synergy (new monk disc, same timer as WoF, but does...
  17. icebox11

Show Bonuses Macro

Remembered this was in the Macro folder and wanted to check out my stuff. Was curious when the last time the Caps for these mod %'s were last updated? Or if they are accurate?
  18. icebox11

Emblem of Scale

Anyone able to explain how this works? My perception from reading multiple things is that it gets stronger the more pieces of SoD gear (visible) you obtain. If so, was curious if it defers between tiers and if its stronger having all the Incandessence type or the Luminessence type?
  19. icebox11

MQ2Melee + New Monk Disc

Stolen from Monkly Business, by Nodyin... Same timer as WoF, but different type of disc, which would need a seperate option in Mq2melee. As I read the discussion, appears this is more DPS than WoF even with 1 monk, and less End is nice.
  20. icebox11

simple macs??

Been looking around between here and mq2 vip forums for just some simple macro's for a few character classes I don't have macs for. And all I really want is the most simple macs possible. Mage: Send pet / Chain Nuke at assist's % Druid: simple Heal bot Wizard: simple Chain Nuke at certain...