Search results

1. mrsmrjester

just a question

is there anyway to make it when you drink a potion the potion does not go away? i get tired of buying invis pots and just having one that never went away when i used would be cool heh. no biggie tho they are cheap anyways
  2. mrsmrjester

might be stupid

not sure if anyone else experiences this but with the new patch does anyone comp randomly say stuff at you? since new patch when i run EQ and it might not even be the source its just the only time i have recognized it happening my comp says "Doh" and "Woohoo" in Homer Simpsons voice also along...
  3. mrsmrjester

need help

what does it mean when u log onto your character selection screen and when it pops up all your toons are gone and the it a friggin lvl 1 warrior named NEWBIE?? only thing i remember is i was zoneing into MGP and i went LD and when i came back all my toons are gone and i got a lvl 1 warrior named...
  4. mrsmrjester

about the hunter mac

decided to use the hunter no warp for the first time and i activate it and it reads all ini files etc then says looking for target, it keeps failing 3 times then does nothing the whole time. but if there is a mob in front of my and i click on it i will auto run and do all that good stuff but as...
  5. mrsmrjester

Just a recomendation

Hi everyone, i am new to the site just recently signed up and all, i visit a few times everyday and really enjoy what you guys do. But i like to solo alot to get low lvl toons up so they can grp with peeps etc. I go to zones where there is none ever so im all alone and can use some of the...