Search results

1. mancha

Beta

So far, beta has been fun. New raids are fine, and new old content is just what I miss...I know I am looking forward for this one...
  2. mancha

New Expansion: EverQuest: Rain of Fear

They did try something new, open zones for everyone, lock gear/spell until you complete tasks, toons of repetitive boring tasks in the last zone( I did, as guild required) and was not hard, but very boring...new ugly Augs to change Look of the gear. For me, I like how pop era was, but that is...
  3. mancha

New Expansion: EverQuest: Rain of Fear

It may be dead for some people, but me and a few friends still play and enjoy the game. Is no nearly what used to be, but I don't have time anymore to camp mobs for 24,48 hours or even more for a item. Yes, there is a lot games out there that look nice, I try many, but none really have take me...
  4. mancha

just came back from POP era

Go to your main city look on find there will be a trade skill quest guy...doing the quest he gives you will allow you to make any armor
  5. mancha

Scam alert ---- member known as Five

Have deals with Brano before, no problems at all.
  6. mancha

LF Shaman bot

Deve does get the job done.
  7. mancha

RAF Questions

You wont waste an invite, you can have up to that amount at the same time. 90 days is for eq2. Also when your alt get to the same level he will not get 3 times but double exp. You, the invitee still get the same. Double exp as long both on same group.
  8. mancha

Ohio teacher molests 5 kids sent to jail

Quote: Originally Posted by SiegeTank I think the problem arose because she was a vegan. She had a desperate need to eat meat. HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
  9. mancha

EverQuest Patch News - 15 June 2011

How so? Do six pattern worth using now?
  10. mancha

iPhone Problem

Press the top bottom and the circle one together from 5 to ip to 40 sec. That should do it.
  11. mancha

Moving character to another account questions

Try to move 2 toons today to a new account, where everthing matchs, they told me no. They want a older cc them the one I gave
  12. mancha

Patch Notes: Dec 8, 2010

Lol, Actualy, if you play on open zones, you will find pvp, actualy, it will find you :)
  13. mancha

Player Auctions - Offsite Trading Penalty?

In my case, 2 months ago, I purchase a toon, and they required me to verify information, and send them a deposit... I have more them 30 positives feedback , never a negative one. Account is 5 years old. It was ridiculous, I did got my money back, so at least that, sense I did not receive the...
  14. mancha

When did you realise ...

My ex-wife comes to the house and until today, she hate the EQ sound... Back on the days, she even talk about the Everquest widows http://www.wired.com/gaming/gamingreviews/news/2001/12/48479
  15. mancha

When did you realise ...

Start on 2002, bazaar was one of my favorites spots; and I start asking people how much PP something cost. I knew something was wrong w/ me.
  16. mancha

There are no Heroes

Same here. I realy like 1 and 2, 3 was still ok, but this last one, I stop wachting... Was just not the same...
  17. mancha

My new graphics card arrived!

I just get one of that myself, dude at store look at me, and say i was wasting that card in a old game like eq... lol
  18. mancha

direct tv

Also get this last year, and I regret so bad. There CS is terrible. Still paying, but already got brighthouse back, and Will never go back to direct tv. They are the devil.
  19. mancha

GM Deodan Hunting

Last night, Gm Deodan was popping a couple times on raid instances. Pop on mine a couple of times, brother once. no idea what he was after, but on brother guild, once they saw him and start talking, he was like oops, i am not invisible... My bad guys... and Disappeared...