Search results

1. Wizman61

EQ Tinkering sites?

Are there any good tinkering sites left out there anywhere? I've checked several of the favored old ones and they have been sold, up for sal, or no longer exist. Looking for something with a comprehensive list of recipes and the trivials for them. My Gnome is at 210 on tinkering and I don't have...
  2. Wizman61

CF members?

Any of you CF members on here that know how to serve up Cheetos PM me. :cool:
  3. Wizman61

skillup rates

Just been trying to raise my casting levels since I started playing again. It took me over an hour to raise 9 points on my conjuration skill on my Pally. Using the Skillz mac to boot. Has anyone else noticed how drastically they have throttled back on this? This sux, worse than I remember it...
  4. Wizman61

Combat Dummy??

Just came back to EQ after almost a years break except for 45 free days hehe. Our guild has a new guild hall complete with a combat dummy. I have a question I couldn't find the answer to searching Allah. How do you get skillups beating on him? Do you need new expansion to use him correctly? I...
  5. Wizman61

85 necro pet?

I've been doing the MMs for quite a while due to lack of playing time from getting behind on class work a bit. Last week I finally got some time to play and stoopid necro pet got keeled hehe. When I summoned another one it was a spectre??? I thought the 85 pet was the zombie? Well, I saw another...
  6. Wizman61

tells in MMs

Hey all, I've been getting frequent tells while doing MMs lately. This usually happens after I've been in there for 5-10 minutes. I'm always there to answer the tells and have never run a macro for these MMs.What do you think the probability is its a GM trolling for AFKers? Just seems...
  7. Wizman61

problem with Vista?

I just recently bought new laptop and desktop, both run Vista Home premium. MQ2Hover doesn't show anything on either, MQ2Otd loaded I have no compass, and the simple HUD in our compile doesn't show either. I checked for config files they're all there. I have searched for similar problem but...
  8. Wizman61

Education?

I have a question for all of you that are in the IT and associated fields of work. I want to take some classes and get myself a degree in some computer related area but am unsure as to which direction is the best way to go. I would greatly appreciate any input and suggestions. I am tired of...
  9. Wizman61

power source

Does anyone know a good source for info on the enrgeian power sources?? Allah and EQTraders have just recipes, I want to find out how they work and what effects they have. Thanks for any light you can shine on this :confused: