Search results

1. M

Illusion Keyring

I know this was a problem 2 weeks or so ago but I couldn't find a fix sorry and the opinion seemed to be it was probably in the macros. I am running mq2melee, no macros and illusions aren't working from the keyring but are when in a bag. Is there a plugin or something I should be running for...
  2. M

Swarm Pets

This is the ini for my cleric. My other tons is near on a carbon copy. Neither of them are firing of their swarm pets, the clerics is the hammer spell the other is an AA. When i turn MQ2Bot on the swarm pet comes up in red. Thanks My other dumb question for the day is "NetBotsName=*****" is...
  3. M

Mq2Melee Global ini

MQ2Melee has a global ini where you can set your attack and ranged attack key. I would like to make my key the 0 on the numpad. Does anyone know how it would be displayed? I have tried npad 0 and numpad 0 and had no luck Thanks
  4. M

Modbot and self buffs

For the last couple of weeks modbot has ceased casting self buffs. I have done a completely new install of MQ2 and modbot and am still having the problem. Any ideas? my ini's haven't changed since they was working.
  5. M

New HuD problem

With HTW's new HuD additions (which I really like btw) I have the problem where it is just writing the system memory display over the existing default hud. Any ideas how I can rectify this please? Thanks
  6. M

BH.mac Positioning problem

I was wondering if anyone knows what ini setting here would control the positioning of the toon in the mobs back. I basically want to turn it off. [General] StopFightingHealth=30 DynamicAggro=FALSE Verbose=FALSE Autoslow=FALSE SitToMed=FALSE SitToMedmana=70 Version=6.2beta [Movement]...
  7. M

Tradeskill Macro

Hi, I know a few are around but I am just after a pretty basic one that hits combine and auto inventory for you until you have no more items. I wish to do the buying and recipe selection etc. If anyone knows of one that fits the bill please let me know. Thanks
  8. M

Main Assist command

is there some command you can set on a hotkey to delegate the main assit to yourself? I know its easy to do normally but I would like to make a hotkey that started my macros and did it as I keep forgetting lol Thanks
  9. M

Autobot question.

I have asked this on the mq2 forums but thought I would ask here also in case someone had the answer. I can't seem to get the Fellowship Registration Insignia or Chaotic Jester to fire as buffs via tells (I could get them to work in modbot) but I can get other items and AA's to fire as buffs...
  10. M

Login Problem

Hi, Okay have a bit of a wierd one here. I run multiple accounts of eq on 2 computers. On 1 computer I cannot log a certain character into world in one zone only. I can have him enter world in another zone but the second I have him try and enter this one zone it crashes. I can have other...
  11. M

Autoupdater

I wanted to disable mq2netbots from being auto updated. I unchecked it in the Plugin Configuration screen but if I check for updates the check box is selected and greyed out so I can't unselect it. I have been told some versions of mq2netbots can cause problems with modbot and that this might...
  12. M

Promised Renewal problem

When my bot cleric casts Promised Renewal its duration is 21 secs instead of the 18 secs listed. This means my cleric is reapplying PR when it still has about 3 secs till it fires. Any ideas how this might be happening? Thanks
  13. M

MQ2Netbots

When I run netbots, netheal and netcure this is what is inserted into my ini [] Stat=1 Grab=1 Send=1 [MQ2NetHeal] Stat=1 Grab=1 Send=1 [MQ2NetCure] Watch=1 I am assuming [] should be [MQ2NetBots]. Any idea why this might be happening? Thanks
  14. M

Services and Controller App

I had to do a partial install/repair of windows xp the other day, ever since I have a process running called Services and Controller app using 915mb of memory if I leave the computer running for a while. I used to be able to run 4 instances of eq previously now with no problems, now 3 can be...
  15. M

EQBCS and MMOLoader problem

I run windows xp with commodo firewall. If I start MMOLoader and then EQBCS I cant connect to EQBCS at all. If I start EQBCS and then MMOLoader I can connect to EQBCS but I continually get pop up error messages "access violation at address 0040B056 in module 'MMOLoader.exe'. Read of address...