Search results

1. G

Frequency UI

That's perfect. Thanks for the tip, HTW.
  2. G

Frequency UI

The new HF stuff introduced 9/19 seems to be showing up with incorrect icons. Is there a quick solution to missing graphics? I didn't see any mention of new textures in the patch message.
  3. G

Frequency UI

All that gives me is a white background that's equally as hard to see things against.
  4. G

Frequency UI

Yeah, I updated as well and I'm adapting to the changes. Is there a version of the Map window with a parchment/tan background? The propensity for dark backgrounds and walls in zones makes map lines and such very hard to see.
  5. G

Frequency UI

Was there something MMO specific that needed updating? I've been using the version from the MQ2 forums for years and haven't noticed an issue, but maybe I'm not looking in the right places.
  6. G

wiz raiddruid help ..

I went a little bit different route and actually modified el_nene's Autobot to use an .ini entry based on the level of GoM purchased/level of the spell you're casting. Character .ini in the [NukeStuff] section GOMLevel=Gift of Amazing Exquisite Radiant Mana In the .mac file itself I added a...
  7. G

MQ2PiggyZone test thread

Any work being done for this plugin in the new expansion? Seems like the latest compile .ini doesn't have paths, just zone names, for the new zones.
  8. G

Plugin: MQ2Rez

I know the last few times that I've experienced corpse-warp on rez, it's been MQ2Rez that's done the accepting of the rez and looting, and not macros like AutoBot. Perhaps there's some /corpse-like code in the plugin that is firing off as we're still loading into the zone? Something like that...