Search results

1. Psycotic

logged in

Are you saying you logged into your account after being gone for awhile and now your characters are gone, but replaced with an MMOBugs toon and a makrokwuester toon? Did you give your account info to someone when you left? It sounds like it was used as a test account or something, but you...
  2. Psycotic

Plugin: MQ2Size

Updated version with max size check. (Also removes the extra function and prototype class. - Thanks to Soulmonger for the tip many moons ago) :) #include "../MQ2Plugin.h" PreSetup("MQ2Size"); VOID Size(PSPAWNINFO pChar, PCHAR szLine) { if ((strlen(szLine) != 0) && (ppTarget &&...
  3. Psycotic

How To Make a Clean Compile

MacroQuest2 and all the plugins are written in C++. You would need Microsoft Visual Studios C++.. Any version from 6.0 to 2005 works. You can download the source code directly from the MacroQuest2 Web Site (Source Code Download) The MacroQuest2 Wiki has some detailed info on compiling the...
  4. Psycotic

You thought America was lazy before?

You'd just end up falling asleep during raids. Hell, playing on a laptop while in bed caused me to doze off during BoT groups. :)
  5. Psycotic

Present Ideas For Graf

If you think Dean Graf doesn't know who or what MMOBugs is, you've gotta be crazy. He's sure as hell been to the macroquest2.com page, and due to our "Copyright Violations", we were posted on their front page for some time. (Although that somehow slipped to me personally).. On that note, I...
  6. Psycotic

Making Your Own Complie

There's an older post that has all the info.. It should still work.. Defeating the Auth System
  7. Psycotic

Patch Notes - December 5th, 2006

They stole MQ2StackIt! Little do they realize that ANYTHING that's stackable is stackable to 100 (or should I say 5000?) :)
  8. Psycotic

Date Discrepency found, not changing memory

I will double check the ini file.. I may have forgot to update that file.. (I though I extracted the same version I tested, but maybe not).. You can always update it from the Plugins and Offsets forum. The latest docracks are almost always in that forum.
  9. Psycotic

AA Exploit Answer

I got over 2k AA's on 3 toons (all on the same account) and no problems what-so-ever.. Still loaded on AA's.. I just wish I had more velium :)
  10. Psycotic

NoKos question

The old verison of NoKos changed your SpawnID to 0. What this did was send movement packets to the server as an invalid player. The server ignored these packets and you were able to move about at your leisure. Since the server was no longer receiving movement packets from your toon, if...
  11. Psycotic

What Should I Do About Account Sharing?

I'm all for people making ammends, coming clean, taking responsibility, behing honest, having some morals, and doing the right thing. Granted, we're dealing with a bunch of hackers here. :) I would say if you are sharing your account with others, stop it now, change your password, and PM...
  12. Psycotic

The end of "out of date" messages from plugins.

And easy way to fix this (And the say I have done it since the 20061004b version) Change static unsigned int mq2mainstamp = 0; to static unsigned int mq2mainstamp = 1; This will bypass the plugin timestamp check. If you look at the code if (!mq2mainstamp) { mq2mainstamp =...
  13. Psycotic

NoKos question

/nokos is a very simplified version of ghost that's built into MMOBugsTools.. It's what it was originally called when I took over the plugin, so I kept the same name.. It's simply a way to explore the zone without agro. When you toggle it on (/nokos) the server will always think you're at that...
  14. Psycotic

Warp and DotheZone offsets?

We've moved all the offsets into eqgame-private.h in the MQ2Main folder. It makes them global that way without having to manage an additional header file with each plugin. That, and someone almost always gets 'em updated in the Plugins and Offsets forums.. WickedMofo's post has all of them...
  15. Psycotic

Adding Default Zonein Locations to MQ2PiggyZone

Neither really.. It actually would require coding PiggyZone to allow for an instance ID.. It works for the /fade command, but as far as zoning goes, we weren't able to get it to work in testing..
  16. Psycotic

Adding Default Zonein Locations to MQ2PiggyZone

Those are mainly there to identify the zone numbers and names, but they have no linking zones to it. When you're assigned an expo or mission, your character (or group) is assigned a paticular instance ID. This is assigned by the server so it can't be faked.. Once you have an instance, it may...
  17. Psycotic

Agro-list ?

Plus all the agro adjusting spells, items, and AA's.. You'd never get it right. If you're right near the mob, you may be able to figure out who is all on the list.. Although healers and buffers would be hard to keep track of.
  18. Psycotic

OTD

OTD = Overhead Target Direction. // MQ2Otd.cpp : Displays an overhead compass showing // target direction and range on the hud. // Author: Omnictrl // Version: 0.0.2 // Date: 20051001 // Note: Check forum for update, read the two lines above in posted source. // I am the king of updating...
  19. Psycotic

question

You can bypass the time with using the /zonelock command once you get inside.. It should eliminate any zoning.. It still has some bugs where it could succor you to ZI when the timer is up.