Search results

1. B

MQ2Bot - Shaman no longer dotting/nuking/sending pet

It's also doing this on regular live servers. XTarget 1 is set as tank's target, bots that have to engage first (nuke, dot, debuff, etc) do nothing to the mob in XTarget1 unless engaged manually or another mob like a mob's pet or an add takes XTarget2+
  2. B

This has been happening for about 1, 1.5 months. Entire time I have been using MQ2Bot. Playing on normal live servers. Also worth mentioning that a friend I play with regularly does not have this problem. Have tried using his server_charname.ini to rule out config issues but that didn't work.
  3. B

Same issue here, but only for single pulls. If I pull more than one it's like the bots will see the add as the first real mob and engage automatically. Happens on any bot that is required to engage on its own. Healers are fine.
  4. B

Question MQ2Bot - How do I get cleric to stop casting Call of the Herald?

I think it should actually be "CallIf0" instead of "Call0If"
  5. B

Boxing Emperor Crush info and questions

Does anyone know if he holds the SK/Pal 2-hander if he has it?
  6. B

Almost Free Powersource

Also works if you /blockspell the spell on the sealed orbs. ie. /blockspell add me 20712
  7. B

Would anyone be willing to share??

There's an extra '(' in there. downflag5=on downshit5=/if (${Me.Inventory[hand].ID}==12594 && (${Me.Buff[Miraculous Visions].ID} || !${Spell[Miraculous Visions].Stacks} || && !${Me.Moving} && !${Me.Invis}) /exchange 70856 hand
  8. B

Rolling Fog in HoS

True. You could probably put it in autoexec.cfg and not have to worry about it. There was probably some reason I stuck it in zoned.cfg when I set it up, but I can't remember anymore.
  9. B

Rolling Fog in HoS

Create a plain text file in your Release folder named zoned.cfg and put the following in it: /particle off This command disables some particle effects (such as fog). Placing it in the zoned.cfg file will execute it every time you zone ensuring that the particles stay off.
  10. B

Keyboard issue

I've heard of this happening if you're playing on a system running Windows XP Media Center Edition. The remote control conflicts with those keys while EQ is running, for one reason or another. Removing the receiver should fix the keys. If you use the remote.. I dunno, I never tried to get it...
  11. B

Use your head

What zone was it? Depending on the class of the person doing it, a lot of old world mobs can die pretty quick (wizard instant nukes come to mind, just a guess though).
  12. B

Buffs & Timers

/if ((${Me.Buff[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Duration}<10 && ${Me.Buff[Maelin's Methodical Mind].ID}) || ${Spell[Maelin's Methodical Mind].Stacks[0]}) { /casting "Visor of Distorted Vision" /delay 30 } should work.
  13. B

6 Box Gear Guide

the crystals are what give you exp when you zone out. if you don't loot one you won't get any.
  14. B

Fellowship Cast?

/cast item "Fellowship Registration Insignia" should work. as per Cast - MacroQuest Wiki you'll probably have to have the insignia in a top level slot, and not in a bag, though.
  15. B

Den Guardian Greaves & ...???

From what I can gather, both of these should drop somewhere in the Shadowalker Dustspirit mission arc, since all the other pieces in the sets drop there. Hard to say specifically which mission, and which difficulty setting they drop on though :(. The only point of comparison I have to go on...
  16. B

Kaladim Drink

The shrooms for kaladim constitutionals dont spawn in NK to my knowledge, they do spawn in Kaladim (the second one off butcherblock, not the first).. and more recently LFay.. concentrated around the faerie village thing, but they spawn all over the place there. Ones in kaladim respawn faster...
  17. B

FD

I have no idea what you were fighting, or if shissar in Katta do it, but some types of shissar in Zhisza proc/cast a FD on their target. Might just be coincidence :p