Search results

1. N

Brilliant Military warnings !!!!

my favorite was always the box of colored grind squares. then fuel for the chem lights ( the glow sticks you just break to activate ) brake fluid for the 5 ton ( 5 tons have air breaks and therefore dont need fluid) the PU 55 yankie ( Pu 55 y ) 3 rolls of flight line ( the lines on a...
  2. N

GM room?

I'll have to look but i think james was one of the twins that worked there as a dev. I cant really remember his last name for some reason but i clearly remember his brother to be a serious pot head.. when we'd take our breaks during the day he'd be out in his car smokin weed. edit .. wells...
  3. N

Bios Virus

you will have to look at the papers that came with your mother board but there should be a jumper to reset the bios... its been a really long time since i've heard of someone getting a bios based virus i didnt think that was done anymore
  4. N

"Jeff Minibo" AKA KUVIN, "Xfire 1337 ?"

i know that toon. hes not airforce hes army ( stationed in fort lewis ) and is a mason ( i have the lodge he belongs to somewhere on my home pc ) he use to hang out with a guy i know in real life ill check with him later to see if he has his real info ) but that being said hes enlisted in the...
  5. N

46-Boxing FTW!

ahhh gameslah i remember him from back in the day. .. ya he was pretty sick with it.
  6. N

Frickin' Alienware!

oddly enough i had this same probem with a m7700 that i had. i bought it 2nd had and as found out the warrenty is nontransferable. so after pulling the entire laptop apart ( its kinda hard to call it a laptop ) i had discovered that the video chip had actually heated up so bad to the point that...
  7. N

And this is why I am against Ghost Killing 100%

every year from xmas everyone at soe gets 10 days off ( theres are a few cs guys around ) but everyone else is off with pay
  8. N

Everquest The Movie.

well sony online does get there budget from sony pictures.. so i guess it was just a matter of time
  9. N

Pre-order options for SoF

but when you read it its for new accounts only ( i got tricked like that for tbs )
  10. N

Ways to reduce system and EQ resources.

just make sure you run it as administrator
  11. N

New "cheating" monitoring program?

100% i gotta call BS eveyone knows armadillo shell hats are the only 100% protection
  12. N

Looking for help CoA flagging on saryrn

while your at it im looking for someone to work katta faction for me on maelin. and if you can do solt access mission even better
  13. N

Demonoid

can i get one too please?
  14. N

BIG PROBLEM NEED HELP

if ya need help trackin the guy down lemme know. ( i'm good at the sort of thing) or if fry finds him here and is willing to turn over a ip addy also try emailing ( leave out the part about buying accounts ) also him me up on aim or yahoo i can give you a few people at soe to email
  15. N

Wraithguard faction?

whos the quest give or whats the name of the quest ?
  16. N

Marked Characters and accounts

its a soul mark it will carry over
  17. N

GameMaster and Powers

they're area and i forget the the other one but there QA ( testers ) you see them alot on the test server
  18. N

GameMaster and Powers

i was actually working at soe the day smed said they were going to outsource the CSR to india ( i worked as a game tester ) he actually said the idea behind it was to let the GM's Actually get back to the quest and actual stuff for players and not spend all there time doing CS work. now that was...