Search results

1. Z

Item Clickies not working after patch with MQ2Cast

Thanks Fry, I'll change it up to go with the patch changes. Not sure how I missed that...
  2. Z

Item Clickies not working after patch with MQ2Cast

This was working prior to the patch going down. The Spells still work, the items no longer cast? Sub MedTime /echo Checking Buffs /doevents /delay 1s /if (${Spell[Shroud of the Gloomborn RK. II].Stacks} && !${Me.Buff[Shroud of the Gloomborn RK. II].Duration}) {...
  3. Z

Super SIMPLE mage macro?

Nevermind. :) but wouldnt let me delete this post.
  4. Z

Favorite EverQuest Era

I was giong to vote Velious era, then i remember those long ass runs through WW....
  5. Z

Easy to make this??

Works like a charm THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Z

Easy to make this??

HOPEFULLY this is simple... using a wizard have it target mobs in a radius of 100 or less, and nuke it... thats it... dont need to sit.. dont need to loot... Just target and nuke... I know NOTHING about making macros.. so is this easy to do??
  7. Z

Boxing a group....Best Combo?

This guy has some common sense, i would use the enchanters auras to increase your casters dps, so keep the enchanter, get a wizzy or a mage, wizzy preferably for the reiterate aura going off non stop from the low mana quick nukes...
  8. Z

What was your Favorite hack?

The one i had the most Fun with didnt last too long, it was a bug that came out after a patch when doN was current expansion iirc... but it was a plugin that let you make slot 3(iirc) ANY spell you wanted it to be, permanent. Yes, ANY spell in game, i was a god for a little while... but ND was...
  9. Z

question about this macro

Ok , so my question is, that when i get to 30% and it is supposed to Harvest, it doesnt.... it does sit me and use druzzl harvest, but doesnt do cast Serene harvest.. not sure why... Also the GOM doesnt work anymore. it doesnt cast 'big nuke' apon getting a gom. with the new 81-85 spells. In i...
  10. Z

Holiday Illusion Quest

Very easy quest... Does anyone know how to get the other quests from the NPC's next to these guys at small bank?
  11. Z

Holiday NPC's in Pok

Sooo Im sitting here wondering how to get the NPC's at the small bank in POK to talk / respond to me. I did the Snow balls quest from Rellith, and then the goblin quest from Maynar... But the other 3 NPC's Next to them wont talk to me and tell me to talk to the "other grieving parents"... Any...
  12. Z

rezme broken ??

Nvm please delete this post.
  13. Z

rezme broken ??

today i updated mmo with the mmoloader - i didnt know that rezme was broken cause i havent had the time to log on mmo, much less EQ lately. so i did rezme and i went LD...but when i came back, i didnt lose exp, i had all my buffs again, and alive right were i died. My brother whom i was...
  14. Z

Wizard macro help?

So i was having an issue with the Self Hp buff always trying to cast if i was raidb uffed, and aoe's would go off and id be re Runing myself. anyways i erased the Rune / Hp buff. and like it alot more this way =) |-----------------------------| |-------Idea Cheater010-------| |---Written by...
  15. Z

Wizard macro help?

I love this macro =) Thank you everyone!!! |-----------------------------| |-------Idea Cheater010-------| |---Written by GummySquirrel--| |-----------------------------| #include spell_routines.inc Sub Main |-------------------------------| |-- Edit These To Your Liking --|...
  16. Z

Wizard macro help?

THank you sooo much it works awesome!!!! =) <3<3<3 Much love to everyone that has helped me!!!! /hugs
  17. Z

Wizard macro help?

Still says the same thing. /if (!${SRG} || !${SNG} || !${BNG} || !${CBG} /multiline ; /echo Missing A Spell! ; /end That is the code im using.
  18. Z

Wizard macro help?

/if (!${SRG} || !${SNG} || !${BNG} || !${CBG} || /multiline ; /echo Missing A Spell! ; /end Is what i did... but now it tells me /if (!${SRG} || !${SNG} || !${BNG} || !${CBG} || /multiline ; /echo Missing A Spell! ; /end mindwiz.mac@34 (Main): /call Initialize The current macro has ended...
  19. Z

Wizard macro help?

I loaded the origonal Macro, and it started.. then said this Bad {} Block Pairing wizard.mac@87 (CheckTarget): /if (${Target.ID} && ${Target.type.equal[NPC] && $ {Target.ID}!TarID}) { Wizard.mac@44 (Main): /call CheckTarget That is from the origonal macro unchanged except for making the...