Search results

1. Z

AA path

Ranger AA Here is a spreadsheet I found linked on www.eqoutrider.com, doesn't really have a path to follow...however it does have the UF AAs, their costs and what they do. http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AuMACjYObEzbdHF1UjVCTnp6VlNxZWZ4NGotMGw4dHc&hl=en#gid=4 As for a pre-UF path...
  2. Z

Class Weapons/clickies

That website is awesome, thanks for posting it
  3. Z

SARS MQ2 UI for EverQuest

Looks like patch broke this. Every time I try to load it, it just loads the default UI. Love it tho HTW thanks for your hard work
  4. Z

Bard AFK Macro Walthrough 1/18/08 (70-75 added)

Be careful with this right now, I've been running it since the day it was released. Something like 20 bards, with Max AAs - I finally got popped... First time Sure enough it was Deodan.... Just a heads up, this along with the AFK MM's are on the radar for sure right now.
  5. Z

its Fabled time (ALMOST)

Agree with JJ /agree you are asking to be banned if you warp / zone / or use any active hacks in these zones. Lets start a "I got banned during fabled" thread. See how quick it populates!
  6. Z

Plat Farming

Warped Steel, Glossy Silk, Alloy something, and Scratched Hide something...
  7. Z

Plat Farming

I've seen a lot of the Elaborate Defiant stuff dropping from content your shammy could solo no problem. This is still selling pretty decently on my server. I found my plat nitch to be farming the tier 2 SoF armor as well. I 4-5 box so i just found a camp, that was rarely camped, had a few...
  8. Z

Powerleveling

Do a search for Hit all mobs macro.... Its a macro that requires you to shroud to earth elemental. It uses the ability "throw stone" and cycles through all the mobs until they have all been hit. I've seen it miss a few mobs every now and then but for the most part its great. I've used it...
  9. Z

Possibly adding a 4th Box - Suggestions

Hey all - Currently I play a SK ( Main ) with max AAs, 4600 AC unbuff etc... I also box a sham with about 16k mana, and 1k AAs.. Lastly I have a ranger box, that also has max AAs. I am considering adding a fourth, I have an alt account that I have used to lvl up chars just to have fun with...
  10. Z

Optimal 4 Box Setup

I 4 box, SK / Ranger / Sham / Cleric - I have not found anything I can't kill yet, that a full group could. While I don't have a mezzer, SK does a great job pulling and tanking. Ranger is a great ramp tank, so that works well... Granted SK and Ranger are max AA's, Cleric is 1800, and sham...
  11. Z

Grouping class question

Could always use necro to pull.... Thats what i've done in the past, and would allow you to add another DPS to the mix. Personally I would use bard though.