Search results

1. K

The kinda of ASSHAT u will meet in EQ

TBH, I skimmed through all 3 pages looking for "1980's time machine mullet guy response"... that's gonna put a dampener on my day.
  2. K

Macro for tells to do a hotkey?

The server program comes with EQBC, it is a special program you run on a single computer (doesn't really matter where, most people run it locally within their home network). Eqbc really isn't very complicated, the server listens for connecting clients, is not in any way related to EQ and does...
  3. K

Home Theatre System...

I run an Onkyo HT S6100 that I installed about 1 year ago and a Panasonic PT-ax200u 720p projector with a 100" Elite Screens screen. Overall I am very pleased with the audio system, but I do plan to replace the center channel with a better speaker as I watch a lot of poorly encoded downloaded...
  4. K

Moving OS installs between hard drives

+1 for Acronis True Image, I use it exclusively for images.
  5. K

an old experience

I never saw my level change, but I did often see my character name change on /who during the Kunark era. That was when my brother and I used to "share" 1 account, but if you logged in the 2 second toon while the first was at the black loading screen you could get them in at the same time...
  6. K

Windows 7 Premium / Professional?

I don't run any extenders, so I haven't messed with that at all. I have a friend who extends with an Xbox360 and doesn't have any update problems, so it might be an issue to be fixed on the PS3 client side?
  7. K

On the 64bit Win7 conversation, I have been running x64 since the initial beta release, and have been through the RC upgrades also (currently at 7100 on my media center). I have had no driver issues, and it seems like all of my hardware is picked up through the new(er) updated Microsoft Update...
  8. K

I would get professional for sure, don't sacrifice the ability for the new enhanced RDP if nothing else. http://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/03/16/windows-7-rdp-changes-improve-virtual-desktop-performance If you ever decide to upgarde another PC in your house to Win7, you will be able to stream...
  9. K

Recommendation for MOBO

Kind of off topic, but since it looks like you have 4 monitors, have you verified that you can do multi-displays with crossfire? I run 2 8800GTS cards in my gaming rig, and have to disable SLI if I want to activate my second monitor, as this is part of the SLI spec. WARNING: Opinions below...
  10. K

Google Wave

Eh, I prefer yahoo mail myself =) The ajax interface seems faster and more intuitive, but to each his own.
  11. K

Google Wave

I believe its Google's answer to Facebook / Myspace. Just another social networking site (from reading the FAQ on their site).
  12. K

Win 7 key

WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR SIG!?!!??!!
  13. K

Win 7 key

Here you go! http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16832116762&cm_re=windows_7_ultimate-_-32-116-762-_-Product I don't think piracy is condoned here, but Newegg is linked often. Buy it legit, it is a great piece of software.
  14. K

Avoid Melee

Calm down DH, he only has 65 posts, and everyone knows that "Go use the search function!!!!$#%&^" is a great way to increase your post count!! That being, said try loading up MQ2MoveUtils and you can use "/stick behind 15" or whatever distance number you want. Keep in mind in hallways and...
  15. K

Xbox 360, or PS3

Wow, awesome deal!
  16. K

Xbox 360, or PS3

I prefer to use my consoles as consoles and use a PC for a media center (add a tuner card or two and use the DVR functionality as well). Arguing which is 1080p is kind of dumb, as 1080p is nothing more than a resolution of 1920x1080 @ 60 hz refresh. I believe both systems can run at that...
  17. K

Mastermind

While mastermind is cool, you might consider using EQBC instead. It is a great tool, and can be used to broadcast commands to multiple characters at once if need be. I believe the server side binary comes with the mmobugs compile.
  18. K

Need some character development Advice

You might want to make magelos with fake names instead of posting links to your real character names. GM's do visit these boards regardless of what others may think, and getting your chars flagged by them in usually not good. That being said, you should try the Old Man missions in pok (by the...
  19. K

Sing along with Kodi! - Account Warning!

Who needs to sing in key when you have auto-tune!! YouTube- Auto-Tune the News #2: pirates. drugs. gay marriage. Even news anchors who don't know they are singing can sing in key =)