Search results

1. Z

compiles

http://www.mmobugs.com/ Read warning on the right hand side. :)
  2. Z

Zone In Alert

Heres a macro that you can run to announce when someone new zones in. If you set the variable at the top (stoponzonein) to 1 it will end the macro if someone new zones in. |Zone watcher |by z166204 sub main /declare stoponzonein int outer 0 /declare pccount int outer /for pccount 1 to...
  3. Z

Looks like the yoke is on us!

Original file because some don't like the stick figures.
  4. Z

Graphics, PHP and coders

Thread moved to general chat. The buy/sell/trade forum is for Buying, Selling or Trading MMORPG Accounts/Products, MMORPG Currency or In-game services.
  5. Z

MAC request please

Enchanter Mac Heres something I whipped up - Try it out and lemme know of any issues. Or come by the chat room and can troubleshoot it with you live. You'll need to configure the top of each macro to your spell needs. For the Druid Macro specifically you didn't list the spells so I kinda just...
  6. Z

Ini problems, need some help

Well in testing I removed the spaces and from what I can tell it seems to pull the values correctly. Try to copy/paste the below code into your mac. /declare ShowMRT string outer off /declare DefaultTime string outer on /if (${Defined[Param4]}) { /varset ShowMRT ${Param4} /ini...
  7. Z

Simple slow macro

I made some modifications to the macro after looking through it tonight. Try this out and lemme know if it runs into any trouble. Should keep track of any target slowed and/or immune to slow in the spell duration of slow. |Simple Slower - Rev 2.0 March 26, 2007 |by Z166204 for MMOBugs.Com -...
  8. Z

SHE HAS BEEN BORN

I'm gonna have to go with March 30th also... as its my birthday :) As for the time... 3:30 pm
  9. Z

Patch Batch File?

Just a thought on this but you could patch one directory. Then run a compare/merge utility like Beyond Compare to compare the 2 directories for new/changed files. Then just select the changed files (can usually filter to show only changed files), and click copy to target directory.
  10. Z

Nearest Groundspawn???

Highly modified shroom mac I made. Suggested configuration: turn auto run off. What it does: Walks to predefined spots in the zone, does /itemtarget - if its too far away (over 15 distance) it moves on to the next spot. Distance check is only 150 (change if you wish by searching for "150")...
  11. Z

Top 10 Hardest Raid Mobs

I consider queen sendaii an easy fight... if you have the right force. 12 offtanks (warrior/sk/pal/ranger work well) 3-6 chanter (depending on skill) 12-14 healers (cleric/druid/shaman) AoE damage for final add waves (3-4 wiz works) Its all about following the script. If you have the force its...
  12. Z

MQ2Hud question

In "macroquest.ini" look for the entry: HUDMode=UnderUI normal will make the HUD display as it would normally on top of UI, not at char select or in "f10 mode" underui will make the HUD display as normal except UNDER the UI, and not at char select or in "f10 mode" always will make the HUD...
  13. Z

Issues with buffs...

I believe if you change the || to && in the first statement it should fire correctly. /if ((${Me.Buff[Shield of the Eighth].Duration}<10 && ${Me.Buff[Shield of the Eighth].ID}) || ${Spell[Shield of the Eighth].Stacks}) { /casting "Velium Coldain Insignia Ring" /delay 10 }
  14. Z

Issues with buffs...

|| = or (either case being true will make the commands trigger) && = and (both cases being true will make the commands trigger)
  15. Z

Stick

/plugin mq2moveutils
  16. Z

Massive Gem Dupe?

Check the home city zones in vendors next to drop in points when someone would use "return home" or "origin".
  17. Z

Guild TLOs?

And heres the macro.... :) Either Target the person you want status on, or just /mac guildstat name. If you enter a name and have someone on target the name will take priority. Guildstat.mac Sub main /declare membernum int local 0 /declare MemberName string local /if (!${Param0.Length} &&...
  18. Z

Guild TLOs?

Directly via a tlo.... not at this point. Could it be created? Quite possible. This can be done via a quick macro though if you know how the guild window data can be referenced. See examples below. Anyplace there is an x you would need to replace that with a number to view the list in that slot...
  19. Z

Sell Mac?

Here a quick one I whipped up. It searches for the exact item name you put in /mac sell "itemname". sub main /declare itemstring string outer ${Param0} /keypress Open_inv_bags /if (!${Window[Merchantwnd]}) { /if (!${SpawnCount[merchant radius 20]}) { /echo No merchants in range - ending...
  20. Z

Timers

Dont forget to add the s for seconds after your number that you are calc'ing. Setting a timer for 900+rand is a 90+(rand/10) second timer (not 900+rand seconds). /varset TimerA ${Math.Calc[900+${Math.Rand[300]}]}s