Search results

1. icyhot

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

No, thank you! Btw... your paypal link is not working!
  2. icyhot

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation for Emulator Clients - Problem Reports

Issue: When I do an '/equipset Bane' command, if the Bandolier INI is there and populated, the client crashes immediately. If the Bandolier INI is moved elsewhere, i did this to test it, then it doesnt do anything at all, but no crashing too. This is 100% reproducible, on any toon that i log...
  3. icyhot

Late 2020 PC building for multiboxing

Thanks! I was looking everywhere for that page!
  4. icyhot

The ${XTarget.Current} command is working for sure, so the MMOTLO is not needed for certain now.
  5. icyhot

I get "Failed to parse /while command. Could not find command to execute. How it is used where erroring out /while (${num}>10) ... few lines of stuff here /endwhile it spits back usage: /while (<conditions>) <command> Is there no longer and /endwhile portion of the while command then...
  6. icyhot

Ok I will try to run off of the new base again too, it has been some months at the least since i last tried it. I will let you know as soon as I can if it works, as to not waste any of your time!
  7. icyhot

The ones that I used from the "old" build that are missing in the "new" one are: 1) MQ2MMOTLO 2) MQ2Loops Thanks htw!
  8. icyhot

I have a Micro Center not too far away from me, about 30 min. So I literally took days off work and waited in line at 430am until they open at 9am. I did this 7 times to get the 3080. I got the 5900x the first day somehow, everyone was getting the 5600x it seemed. I was told the deliveries...
  9. icyhot

Thank you for all of the replies. I have the old rig still (2950x and 1080ti) and I have a new one as well now, a 5900x and a 3080 with 32GB RAM. I currently have 30 toons in (on new machine) with CPU bouncing between 35 and 40% usage, RAM sitting steady at 44% usage, and the GPU maxed out at...
  10. icyhot

My cost target is around 2.2k-ish. I will be reusing monitors, case, psu (850w plat), peripherals, and the nvme ssd. So basically need CPU, mobo, graphics card, and RAM. I know I'm likely going to shoot for AMD's upcoming cpu, like the 4950x or whatever the 16 core 32 thread will be named...
  11. icyhot

Hey guys, I just wanted to start this thread to help myself and others whom might find it useful. I will be upgrading my PC by end of year (approximately) and I want to be more informed when I do so. My end goals: 1) Play 40+ toons 2) Ability to play other games at 2k resolution 3) Run some...