Search results

1. B

TLP leveling?

I saw someone mention that there were level 65s within minutes of POP launch on phini. any ideas what they were doing to make that happen?
  2. B

silly question - performance related

Hey guys, So I have been running that other websites bot program, and actually have been using that mac with the bugs compile. anyways, I am having a little bit of trouble with performance - it doesnt really seem like its the computer having issues, but more of a FPS thing, so I think it...
  3. B

newbie turn in quests?

hey guys, i know a few of the starter zones have some quick and easy noobie quests to get you to level 5 or so - but I don't know of any for Neriak.... anyone have any suggestions? help is much appreciated
  4. B

specific target notification

nm, figured it otu.
  5. B

underwater sticking?

anyone have any tips on how to get sticking to work underwater? I am having no luck on the z-axis and the UW commands dont seem to help (which of course I am probably doing wrong.) I have tried stickcmd=hold ${Math.Calc[${Target.Height}+8].Int} moveback uw in my melee settings but that just...
  6. B

sendtext spawnalert

Hey guys, I wanted to set up a text notification for a certain spawn, using mmotext and spawn, but I can't find anything that already does this... is that the case or am I just blind? is there a way to have spawnmaster use the mmotext command?
  7. B

new server, armor suggestions?

Does anyone have any tips on revamped zones that might have armor better than original classic avail on the new prog server? I am thinking the hole possibly but not sure what else.
  8. B

port opening

Ok, I have been working on this all nigh, and I am at my witt's end.. I am trying to get EQBC set up so that I can connect to my computer from an outside connection (EQBCS+ on android specifically, but I could use a laptop if need be) and for whatever reason I cannot get my port (2112) to show...
  9. B

boxing question

hey guys, I am just coming back - last time I played was when Vox opened in early 2012. anyways, I am thinking about coming back and starting fresh on Fippy (sold all my old accounts, which I am kicking myself for not having my old RAF ones anymore) my question is, i am looking to 3 box...
  10. B

/switch

is there any way to /switch now with things the way they are?ie to open a door im standing next to?
  11. B

far taunt

I looked but I didnt see a specific answer... /fart is basically part of warping which would auto flag you for suspension currently, correct?
  12. B

combines for old tradeskills

hey guys, i am working on smithing and I want to buy a potion to skill up off a single high level combine over and over and over.... anways, I remember back a year or so the code for item pickup and placement into a forge was changed, can you not pick up items out of your bags and place them...
  13. B

Pc check snippet?

I am thinking of a way to add a PC check within a certain radius. this is what I have come up with, will this be sufficient? Thanks!! /if (${SpawnCount[pc radius 100]}>0 { /Echo > more than just us here!! Pausing 10 seconds. /delay 10s /return }
  14. B

lookin for forgotten halls macro

hello, I am trying to locate a copy of yeti's forgotten halls macro for the bard. I cannot seem to find it, anyone out there have a copy of it? please PM me, much appreciated!!!