Search results

1. B

MacroQuest - Download and Problem Report Thread

not sure if actives are allowed to be discussed but /gate results in a crash half the time. *EDIT* this appears to be based on another macro that i was running
  2. B

MQ2Nav Release Thread

kinda bummed that mq2navigation was taken out of this compile... the new nav doesnt work very well for me in dungeons - I have been using mq2navigation flawlessly before. I have made my mesh, loaded it successfully (and showing the pretty blue overlay) and it just spams "invalid nav...
  3. B

TLP leveling?

yeah, that is about what I expected to be the case. thanks Rubber
  4. B

TLP leveling?

does that actually work?
  5. B

TLP leveling?

I guess I could see that, but how are you going to die a ton of times and then RE-Level 5 level's worth in 3 hours Maybe they died a bunch, then Pop whatever the best xp potion is and then AE kill or something, but that would seem hard to do enough to go from 60-65
  6. B

TLP leveling?

I saw someone mention that there were level 65s within minutes of POP launch on phini. any ideas what they were doing to make that happen?
  7. B

silly question - performance related

Ill have to look tonight - I mostly disabled the DPS ones along with any radar type ones.
  8. B

yeah, I realized that a few of the plugins are the problem. when down to just the normal ones and its running much better! thanks for all the help
  9. B

thanks Dewey, ill give that a try! for the drawing part, am I getting this right?
  10. B

Hey guys, So I have been running that other websites bot program, and actually have been using that mac with the bugs compile. anyways, I am having a little bit of trouble with performance - it doesnt really seem like its the computer having issues, but more of a FPS thing, so I think it...
  11. B

newbie turn in quests?

well that sucks! oh well, thanks anyways
  12. B

newbie turn in quests?

not really what I was looking for - and was probably my fault for not being more specific. I am mostly looking for quick and repeatable quests that can help give a quick shot in the arm to gain a few levels as fast as possible; something that doesn't require a stash of PP. probably...
  13. B

newbie turn in quests?

hey guys, i know a few of the starter zones have some quick and easy noobie quests to get you to level 5 or so - but I don't know of any for Neriak.... anyone have any suggestions? help is much appreciated
  14. B

Keep Crashing -- Report Sent

I have had m2qbot crashing errors a lot over the past couple days - will try to disable navigation and see if that helps
  15. B

Bot Macro

not quite sure why, but the macro runs great for a few hours - and then the puller stops pulling, shows the echo Target scan etc etc, but then it says "no mobs in range" even when mobs are clearly in range. seems to work fine again after a restart. any thoughts? does the same thing on both my...
  16. B

if corpse, won't sit

/if (${SpawnCount[pccorpse ${Me.CleanName}]}||${NeedLoad}) /return
  17. B

if corpse, won't sit

its set in the code to be that way - pete stated so in his bot thread. that said, just do a search for corpse in the code and put a "|" in front of that line, and it wont do it anymore (or just delete the line of code)
  18. B

specific target notification

nm, figured it otu.
  19. B

If you were to start fresh

I have played a bunch on both lockjaw, and I just started on ragefire. 1) (IMO) i would for sure get a tank. I like SK because the snare is so nice to have in a mq/afk grp. the biggest downside is later on you miss out on defensive from warrior. I have agonized over this and I still ended up...