Search results

1. J

Macro Farm.mac

my mesh files are located c:\macroquest2\mq2nav and they work fine.
  2. J

Faction Levels

I am raising faction with 'The Brood of Di'Zok', yes, my cleric wishes to walk amongst the Sarnak and murder the Overking!! <insert evil laugh here!> with my luck, somewhere down the road i am gonna need good faction with the goblins that i am presently slaughtering!! lol But, I will cross...
  3. J

Faction Levels

I kinda knew that was probably gonna be the answer. But, I had hoped that there would be a macro that would report the current faction level after a kill. This is so after my 4 hour killing spree with a double faction potion, I would not have to run 4 zones away just to find out that I am STILL...
  4. J

Faction Levels

I understand that faction ranges from 'ready to attack' at about -2500 up to 'ally' at about +2500. My question: Is there a way to return the current figure (i.e. -1000) when a kill returns either "your faction got worse" or "your faction got better"?
  5. J

feedme question

I was having the same issue, what worked for me was doing /autofeed 3800 and /autodrink 3800 ingame. This started my toon eating and drinking my foraged items and not my stat food and drink.
  6. J

Double XP weekend... question I always forget answer to...

Ring in 2013 with Double Experience in EverQuest! Starting at 12:01am (midnight) Pacific on Sunday, December 30, 2012, and lasting until 11:59pm Pacific on Tuesday, January 1, 2012, we're offering Double Experience in EverQuest! Take advantage of this limited time offer and watch those XP bars...
  7. J

Bert crashing

I'll take full responsibility, it seems that everytime my forage whore gets a 'Planar Goo' the server crashes!! LOL
  8. J

2011 Tradeskill macros

I have a shammy that would really like an alchemy mac!
  9. J

MQ2Events issue

Both toons are foraging. My WoodElf Ranger does have the 'hide' ability, so I have started using it. However, my Human Druid does not have either 'hide' or 'sneak' (or, at least, not yet (lvl 40)). I have tried all the ideas provided and still no joy. I guess I'll just live with the occasional...
  10. J

MQ2Events issue

Changed the trigger to the appropriate text and changed to Camouflage (don't have shared camo). Still no joy. I then unloaded mq2events from the ranger, just to see if it would start working on the druid, again, no joy. I don't know if it makes a difference, but i run both accounts of EQ on 1...
  11. J

MQ2Events issue

I have a Druid and a Ranger both using MQ2Events to keep invis up. The Ranger works fine, the Druid does not work at all, below is the .ini files for each. Ranger [appear] trigger="You appear" command=/cast "Superior Camouflage" Druid [appear] trigger="You appear" command=/cast "Superior...
  12. J

Question on a macro

Cool, thank you very much. Never even considered looking at a plugin, was tunnel visioned on macros!! Thanks again. edit Just tried MQ2Log and it worked like a charm! (next time i get paid i'm gonna have to get a subscription for my NEXT lifetime! LOL)
  13. J

Question on a macro

Ran this macro and it works great. It lists the needed spells in the MQ chatbox, which is easier than going back and forth between Alla's and the spellbook! My question however is would it be possible (and how difficult) to have the macro output a textfile say 'charname_spell2buy.txt' as well as...
  14. J

Loot issue with hunter.mac

YOU DA MAN!!! It is amazing that /timed 1 could make such a difference.
  15. J

Ok, been playing with this for a little over an hour, bumped up the delay you told me about to 5 for 10 kills, then to 10 for 10 kills, both delays with same result, no looting from the right column. Then I went a bit crazy and bumped all the delays in the loot routine to 10 for 10 kills (it...
  16. J

HTW, love your mods to hunter.mac, it now consistently targets, kills and mostly loots per the ini files. And thanks for the headsup on the "The"! LOL I say mostly loots, because after running thru 50 kills it ALWAYS loots the left hand column of the loot window and in 8 cases looted the top...
  17. J

I admit, I'm no good with macros! I had changed the loot line to the new one in the second post, but then as now, I run the macro while standing next to the mob (that is listed in huntermob.ini) and get "failed to acquire target in range 3000". I had also changed the /warp t to /moveto ID (I...
  18. J

looting causes ctd using the hunter.mac from above, works fine til get to looting. Then get the slot1 leftmouseup, issue that I have read about, but I have not been able to find a working loot routine.
  19. J

EggFortune macro.

just wondering I'm wondering now, since I use a similar macro to get the eggs and mq2cursor to keep the eggs that I want, but I use the eggs for baking and then sell some of the baked items in the bazaar, will Sony consider that 'income' duped plat??
  20. J

MQ2Cursor keep/destroy list

without MQ2Cursor running, when something is foraged, it only shows "keeping: <whatever>". When MQ@Cursor is running it shows "MQ2Cursor::Keeping (or Destroying) <whatever>" and it shows the MQ2Cursor keeping message twice. It's just a 'huh' question on my part as to why it is doing this, both...