Search results

1. MikeyDarkLine

Patch May 9th

You just had to camp a character out before requesting the mission in LDoN.. it would then count the camped out toon as "level 0" and the levels would even out if you had 2 95's in it. Just had camped the %8 dodge aug for a few people. Gives 105 points as well when you have one camped out. As...
  2. MikeyDarkLine

Is anyone using active? Warp, /Zone, setgrav, ect? I want to help.

No, and I miss it as well.. mainly because I'm such a miser. I only used it in situations where I'm the only person in the zone or no one's around me.. SoS and then gate a few seconds later. If I need to insta-gate I just use Gyrospire Relocation Device.. that things a life-saver.
  3. MikeyDarkLine

MMOBUGS sub prices during this risky time

Agreed. Got a 1-month this time around only because I wasn't sure to what degree I'd be playing, but will do the year-sub once this runs out since even if you only play 3-4 months it's still a good deal.
  4. MikeyDarkLine

MMOBUGS sub prices during this risky time

Same. That's part of the reason I came back here rather than compiling myself. Top notch staff and the forums are really a lifesaver at times.
  5. MikeyDarkLine

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

Yeah, that's bollocks to me. 50+% of the time that "I didn't use anything [on the day/week I was suspended]" Denial to SoE is one thing, by all means I have no gripes with the morality of lying to get what you want. However, it serves no useful purpose to not own up to everything you've used to...
  6. MikeyDarkLine

Poll - Disable Active Hacks That Are Being Tracked By SoE For Next Three Months?

Didn't even think about that.. would eliminate all doubt if suspensions up and stopped for "3rd party usage".. I'm in a bit of tinfoil hat mode from reading the one bit from the Suspension/Bans thread: Scare tactics I'm sure, if true, but still would make me question it a bit. No reason to...
  7. MikeyDarkLine

I agree -- I mean getting hit was my own fault. I had just come back and was a bit ignorant to the goings on over the past few months. I read the warnings on /warp but I thought it was just an extra precaution and did it anyway. So like I said, my own fault. But on the flip side what benefit...
  8. MikeyDarkLine

Pet names

that part works for the owner's htw you're right.. That could be what the OP was looking for, but even with that set, if you uncheck "show NPC names" in the EQ options, pet names (i.e Jabober / Bob's Familiar) will turn off for a milisecond but MQ2 will force them back on due to the code in...
  9. MikeyDarkLine

Pet names

I used to have an edit for the .ini file to turn them off completely (since MQ2 will force them when you try to turn them off in EQ) but that was a few years back.. I got in touch with fossilx who helped me with that so as soon as he gets back to me I will post a follow-up if no one else has...
  10. MikeyDarkLine

Piggyzone, Warp, Door Cracks

Does that apply to /gate as well? Also kind of confused as to why certain things like "MQ2WelcomeScreen" are considered "High risk".. I turned it off just in case (I'm just coming back from a few years away so I've missed any changes that have occurred to detections methods etc.)
  11. MikeyDarkLine

Pet Names (.ini question)

It's been a while since I've played been a subscriber but now that I'm back and my old .ini is gone I have a question. In the past there was never a way (that I know of) to turn pet names off when running MQ2. fossilx wrote me a quick fix in the .ini code but as far as I know he isn't around...
  12. MikeyDarkLine

Fippy Darkpaw Raid

Basically, when Fippy dies in Qeynos he goes to Brell's Rest which is like where all of the gnolls and kobolds and dwarves etc go. So he's more powerful there for on reason or another. What happens in the fight is he continually "respawns" back in Qeynos thus despawning in the raid. So while...
  13. MikeyDarkLine

Pallorax the Soul Slayer

Most likely.
  14. MikeyDarkLine

Mindshear Avatar

Can you elaborate on that? I've done the fight and don't really have anything to add from what the OP said, but curious as to what the charmed adds offer as they seem unkillable.
  15. MikeyDarkLine

Council Divided

:D So you use a "Sparta" type strat quite literally. That's interesting.
  16. MikeyDarkLine

TZ/VZ - RCC1

Are the adds timed or based on TZ/VZ's hp?
  17. MikeyDarkLine

Temple of Bertox- Queen

Fun way 4tw
  18. MikeyDarkLine

Kerafyrm the Awakened

It really just seems to come down to a good degree of sustained DPS but mainly being able to keep a tank up. Even with the healers working effectively you can still get unlucky and have a tank one-rounded. Very few guilds beat this fight consistently and i'm sorry but Air 2 is a joke compared to...
  19. MikeyDarkLine

Kerafyrm the Awakened

The heralds do different things?! NOWAI! There's a way around one of the more difficult mechanics to the event? NOWAI! thanks for clearing that up raddude, you're a life saver.....
  20. MikeyDarkLine

What Server is Everyone On

I play on the Test server. Rogue named XXXXX. Feel free to ;tell test.XXXXX anytime. (not joking at all)