Search results

1. S

odd problem, possibly vista, mq2cast, or modbot macro

Ok I've got a bit of a problem since the patch on the 10th, quad core, 8gb ram, 8800gts, vista ultimate 64bit. Have downloaded, redownloaded, rebooted etc etc. the problem is I run modbot on 5 of my 6 toons, 2 on my windows xp 32bit box, and i 4box on my main pc. I have been running modbot...
  2. S

Looking for a zonewide ini-driven loot macro

i'm looking for a zonewide loot macro that I can configure it to destroy items instead of looting them, /warping is fine. I have one called loottest.mac but cannot for the life of me figure out what i am supposed to call the .ini file or an example of the syntax required for it Steve...
  3. S

Looking for help CoA flagging on saryrn

Heya, I have two toons who have all their signets and handed in already that just need a Seal for anguish, looking to pay either PP or cash for this Server is Saryrn Thanks Steve
  4. S

To The creator mq2gmcheck

THANK YOU! LOL was in an MM semi-afk'ing while i was eating lunch and i heard the DOH! which saved 6 of my toons as the GM popped in and started chatting to me and to "make everything was ok" and handed me some milk and cookies. phwew time to take a break from MM's i guess :-) Steve
  5. S

Mq2melee Backstab & modbot problem

Anyone gotten Backstab to work using mq2melee in the last few weeks? Saw a quick post on the mq2 boards saying it was broken and not fixed yet?? it used to before but now it doesn't Steve
  6. S

Paying for Katta faction Macro

As the title states, I'm willing to pay for a katta faction macro. Please pm if you have one, Dont care about warping if its a solo macro, can Bot a full group if needed (war/clr/shm/rog/rng/brd) something automated that doesnt require alot of intervention. Steve