1. S

Recommendation for Naggy.

then they should fix the mechanics instead of nerf'ing the items steve
  2. S

Question about Boxing

/tar sarnak npc steve
  3. S

The Nagafen Monster Mission Macro - BE CAREFUL RUNNING

you have to go through and manually change all the alt activate numbers to their new values steve
  4. S

Shroud XP Macro update

my bet is that your mmoloader was started from a different directory somehow? maybe your shortcut you use to start mmoloader is pointing to a directory different that "c:\program files(x86)\macroquest2" right-click on the shortcut and check the path and working directory steve
  5. S

odd problem, possibly vista, mq2cast, or modbot macro

Ok I've got a bit of a problem since the patch on the 10th, quad core, 8gb ram, 8800gts, vista ultimate 64bit. Have downloaded, redownloaded, rebooted etc etc. the problem is I run modbot on 5 of my 6 toons, 2 on my windows xp 32bit box, and i 4box on my main pc. I have been running modbot...
  6. S

Moving character to another account questions

start up patcher, create acct using same first and last names as the acct you purchased, once created log into "my acct" and verify first/last names are correct. Then Try and log into the game and it will say you need a subscription/game, purchase expansion through SOE online form. Then add...
  7. S

9 successful and 0 failures so i think its alright now lol except for the magus rokyl /alt activate codes havent been updated but the rest are steve
  8. S

not fixed yet, hangs up before it executes /tasktimer and drops the missions, trying to find correct syntax to display proper race/class name in mq2 steve
  9. S

/alt act codes updated except rokyl as i dont use him, worked from start to finish and looted no problem steve |Naggy.mac v2.11 Coding by Fry, Z166204 Booges, Taron and JoeK |Inspired by whycantiwin1 |Updated April 15th, 2008 | |-*-This macro is to be only posted on MMOBugs.com-*- | |Usage...
  10. S

seems to be workign so far, made it through the first wave. we'll see how it loots etc and i'll post it up steve
  11. S

do a /alt list when you're in the MM and it'll give you the updated list, then go through the macro and update them. trying it now steve
  12. S

macro issues

not sure if this is it not targetting the weary traveller or something changing with the group's and it not recognizing all members in the zone? steve
  13. S

Last bloods

exactly, hire 3 cleric mercs for tank group and 3 dps mercs for DPS group lol steve
  14. S

Last bloods

especially once mercenaries come out LOL :-) can't wait to add 6 more toons to my box crew lol steve
  15. S

Remote EQ

yeah the problem isnt somethign you can fix, the bandwidth and processing power required to do 30+fps is astronomical and any remote control pc software that can do it, does it in 2d mode. what i do is run my main on my laptop and eqbc/vnc the bots back at home. ie 2toons on one comp, 3 toons on...
  16. S

Remote EQ

realvnc works just fine, I do it all the time. steve
  17. S

permissions?

there was a patch on tuesday and mq2 is currently down, No ETA yet. if you look on the right hand side of the main page you will see that message steve
  18. S

10/07/08 - EQ Patch Notes

there is a TON of good changes with this patch, just hope it doesnt screw the structs too bad steve
  19. S

power source

I think the OP was asking about the playermade powersources, not the raid to Orux based ones steve
  20. S

About a problem with modbot saying dude 10

to start in your AHhealcnt you have said there will be 6 heals but only 5 are filled out, on your Heals you have you have a duplicate of AH6 one is filled out and the other is blank and placed after your AH7. on your AHbuffcnt you have 24 listed but you only have 23 filled out. Also you dont...