Search results

1. N

Pulling mobs without moving

Classic What you are describing is classic Fartaunt pulling...
  2. N

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

The ini Pete You can see the .ini by loading the macro on any toon you have... I have never even opened the file. I simply type the command line after the mac is running...
  3. N

Not Medding /bot medstartat=75 does not seem to work.... I can watch the toons act like they are trying to sit to med but they just pop back up into the standing position... Is it a camp radius issue or something?
  4. N

Casters I give up... How do you get the casters to sit and med when that are 75% mana?
  5. N

Ragefire Thinking of playing on Ragefire... Will MQ2bot work there? Sorry if I am asking a question that has already been asked but I have been out of the game for a bit...
  6. N

Stick Issue (Tapout) Tapout I had a similar issue. For some reason the macro seems to load with: /melee stickbreak=1 Just set: /melee stickbreak=0 then /melee save That fixed it for me...
  7. N

Instant Mob respawn XP for those that don't like to run pull macros

Mob Hps The hit points of the mob depend on the class that pops, totally random. Tank classes have a good amount of HPs, casters go down much easier, as do rogues and clerics. This is not some leet exploit, you still have to be able to kill the mobs, but it is a really easy way to afk kill a...
  8. N

Instant Mob respawn XP for those that don't like to run pull macros

Prerequisites: You must be able to request “Fit for the New World” on Thuliasaur Island. Request the mission and zone in, 6 toons max, mercs work just fine. You are not concerned with the mission mechanics. Zone your crew in and take up position on or near the Dock, loc -827, +84, +22...
  9. N

Lyrical Prankster I vote Lyrical Prankster DPS all the way. Bards that pull agro should die:)
  10. N

Lyrical Prankster Is there a way to get the bard ability lyrical Prankster to fire?
  11. N

Upgrade or Buy new

Ditto Laptop is the last resort... In addition, unless you are running 3, 4, 5, 6 instances of EQ even your desktop does not need to be top of the line... Good internet speed and a hard line internet connection go a long way... Wifi sucks ass...
  12. N

Golcen Helm of Rallos Zek & Trophy of the Seafarer

Golden Helm of Rallos Zek & Trophy of the Seafarer I have both of these items, does anyone know of any Group attainable items that have similar stats to these? I searched around but I was unable to find a filter or method to ID these types of items on Ali... Thanks
  13. N

Bot macro - Customization

No worries Pete The nukes work just fine, my wizard is a beast. I am just not able to control when he starts nuking /shrug. Not a huge deal.
  14. N

Assist section of .ini [Settings] OptionsCheck=|AA|AutoClickies|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Nuke|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|SummonItem|FightBuff OptionsCheckRaid=|AA|AutoClickies|ClickyMaintenance|ClickyNuke|Jolt|Nuke|SelfBuff|Mana|ModRod|SummonItem|Snare UseCamp=TRUE CampRadius=10...
  15. N

Assist Broken No matter what I set assist at on my Wizard .ini he just unloads starting at 100%. even it I set it to 0, he just opens up as soon as main tank attacks... Any thoughts?
  16. N

Cash Money What will $50 bucks get me in the way of a custom wizard and shaman .ini?
  17. N

Several Exploit of 16th Anniversary Missions

Yes Did it two days ago, worked like a charm...
  18. N

Anchor Is there a command that will anchor the toon to a specific spot? My warrior just keeps wandering away...
  19. N

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

Fast Service Great service, he even stayed up late for delivery!
  20. N

problem casting a nuke can anyone peek

Yep Yep We all been there done that...