Search results

1. N

Problems with Shaman continuously casting Visionary's unity

I finally figured it out. In the self-buff portion, the #3 buff is Pack of the Black Wolf. When the bot casts Visionary Unity, it is actually that spell that is trying to be applied, and that spell is blocked by the Pack of the Lunar Wolves. So I was able to stop it by disabling selfbuff3...
  2. N

Problems with Shaman continuously casting Visionary's unity

I have an issue with my shaman always wanting to cast the AA Visionarys Unity, even while invis, and it breaks invis while I am running through zones. I looked at the mqbot ability list, and I cannot see anything on that list. Any ideas? It happens even with Bot off. It is also an issue...
  3. N

Problems with MQ2AutoLogin and ISBoxer / InnerSpace

That worked. I figured it was something simple I was missing. Thank you htw!
  4. N

$11 **KRONO** ALL SERVER **KRONO**

Fast transaction, exactly as promised. Great experience
  5. N

Problems with MQ2AutoLogin and ISBoxer / InnerSpace

I like the way InnerSpace and ISBoxer allow me to arrange my boxing windows, but since they changed the way MQ2AutoLogin works, it is not as easy to start all of my sessions and let my characters log themselves in while I go get a cup of coffee. I currently have to wait for all the sessions to...
  6. N

MMOBugs MQNext Installation Problem Report Thread - 26 February 2022 Release

I have started using the plugin manager, as it makes it pretty easy to load and unload. But I do have some hotkeys setup that load and unload plugins manually.
  7. N

Downloaded the new installer, get this message at the end when writing the desktop icon, Running on Windows 11
  8. N

I had the same exact issue, just ignored it and ran the new executable.
  9. N

Explorer Macro - not working

From a software developer perspective, if it is just an "idea" derivative, I do not think it would pass the smell test for a copyright infringement. Ideas are not copyrightable, only algorithms, and actual code. I have not looked at the 2 codebases to see if they are in fact copies of each...
  10. N

Plugin Overseer

Problem accepting tasks after client running more than a few hours I am seeing some issues after the client has been running where the quest accepts do not automatically get accepted even if the settings say they should be. I then have to manually accept the starting of the quests. Sorry I...
  11. N

Plugin MQ2LazyFind Testing

Errors while in the neighborhood I was in the plot search, found a plot I wanted to navigate to, that was fairly close, and clicked the Go button. The message above started then. I did get the glowing path to fins the plot though from EQ. [2020/04/10 04:34:06] [MQ2LazyFind] Roads? Where...
  12. N

OurPlat - Fast Platinum, Krono & PL Delivery - All Servers - 24 Hours

One question, since I haven't done this before. Can you get plat on a character on a server that has plat, then put it in the shared bank, to pick it up on another server?
  13. N

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Pulling questions One question on the pulling. The puller seems to shift his home spot every time he goes to pull a mob. This seems to introduce some drift every time he pulls a mob in, since he is usually attacking the mob from behind. Does this behaviour seem right per the programming for...
  14. N

Jut as an FYI, I have not been successful using the command /bot dopulls 1 The only way the command seems to work id by doing a /bot dopulls=1 or /bot dopulls=0 Other than not being able to find a point on the navmesh, it seems to be working well in my quick testing this morning. Having to...
  15. N

I am trying to test the pulling. I am assuming you have to have the settings in the character.ini file. I have used the /bot dopulls=1, the character reflects that is set, but the puller never starts pulling mobs. The puller is set that way in the group. The wiki didn’t have any references to...
  16. N

You have a logic error there I believe. When doing a NOT condition it should probably be an AND (&&) between them, so it will evaluate to a false if one of them is active (!Buff1 && !Buff2) || Buff3 || Buff4 if you want it not to fire if buff1 or buff2 are active, I believe this should do...
  17. N

Macro [WIP] Tutorial.mac

On the Ruga pathing, I noticed I ran a straight line through the center, which aggroed a lot of the mobs in the center. Maybe run around the side areas instead.. Been too long since I did the missions for real, so I can't remember how I approached it.
  18. N

Macro [WIP] Tutorial.mac

No problem, I was just running it in another window while I am doing other things. I figured if I can report things to you, that should help a little bit. I am a programmer myself, so I understand what you are trying to accomplish. I just haven't had much free time to look through the code...
  19. N

Macro [WIP] Tutorial.mac

I have been testing the macro on a Free account character. Made a mage, and ran into some of the issues you listed above, namely the death issues. When he loses the merc, he never seemed to revive it. One thing that seemed to help was for me to load bot once it was available (actually I...
  20. N

Plugin Manger

Yeah, I tend to go look in the wiki first since it is pretty focused. Searches are always a hit and miss