1. R

remove pls

pls remove for now tyvm
  2. R

remove pls

same request but price down to 180. i'll post some gear shortly
  3. R

remove pls

Why not? Bored. noticed alot more players. Still holds up after all these years and the community is vast. EQ is meant to box your own group these days as where eq2 actually has people who want to group. makes mmo's fun again, plus all the changes. and Thanks! regardless of if you were being...
  4. R

remove pls

Looking to trade my BST in eq1 well-geared tons of goodies (can show in-game) for a decent level account in eq 2. if interested pm me and let me know what you have and go from there. lacks latest expansion. if needed can list items but easier to show in game. can transfer and have all info...
  5. R

eq2 questions

blah sorry - or one that's for sale cheap. (sorry about the 2nd post)
  6. R

eq2 questions

Hey, everyone. I have a couple of questions if anyone has played eq2 in the last year or 2. I know how it has free-to-play features. one of my questions is, are you able to move items from the bank from one server to the next if u decide another server is better? Also I know that every class can...
  7. R

hello !

I know that there are approximately 1,000k fir every class skills etc... I was womdering if anyone whould be able to toss this old dog s bone and point me to an all currectent resort type wheree if can offer to you how to burn groups, raidburns, help with xpets, swapping weapons in gondla...
  8. R

Question State of the game

There is medicated ointment for that now. Apply twice a day and after showers. :)
  9. R

Question Non-EQ Related: website hosting?

Heya, There are a few decent options out there. Wix.com GoDaddy.com volusion.com Even Yahoo small business or Google's version are great sites to help you start out. All depends really on how simple to complicated you might wanna go. Hope this helps a little.
  10. R

Service gearing

What server?
  11. R

Items Chase Items for Sale - Any Server

A+ service as always.
  12. R

Account WTS 110 (Raid) Mage Has TBL "Quiting the game Blowout Sale"

Just let him be. Nothing else from anyone is needed unless it's an admin. Questions were asked and we got our reply. Time to just move on.
  13. R

Account WTS 110 (Raid) Mage Has TBL "Quiting the game Blowout Sale"

Agreed... The topic states "Quitting!!" and yet .. you state that you are just tired of the class... huh? No offense but that alone brings up questions + red flags and on top of that scare me away. good luck and all...
  14. R

Account 110 cleric

Again.. date of post...
  15. R

Account 110 Cleric

I'd suggest looking at the date these have been posted. Ie. this was in July with no followups.
  16. R

Account 110 Max AA Warrior

I just saw the date.. this is old :/
  17. R

Account 110 Max AA Warrior

Wow. Not cool if this is true. Marnan Have you spoken to Fry or a staff member?
  18. R

Torrent site or invite?

The site I use has a dedicated music area, however, I'm not sure if it's in your taste or not. But if you pm email, I'll send u an invite. Please avoid Hit n runs. all I ask. I have 1 more invite if anyone else is looking for a site for everything PM email and if you do, you agree to avoid...
  19. R

Melee characters distance they assist

I believe it's the same place htw told you to look for the other question you posted. MQ2MoveUtils:v16 - MacroQuest Wiki If I'm wrong someone will state so and then I apologize.
  20. R

Melee character's return to specific spot

Just a heads up... Most commands require either a number (1 or 2) or On and Off. so if you find difficulties with certain commands not giving you a response, odds are that is the issue. The wiki though will be the best place to find your answer most of the time.