Search results

1. D

about the front counter

on the mmobugs main page, there is a counter on the left hand side says LIVE: UP, TEST: UP, and so on what does that actually mean?
  2. D

about update compile time?

I havn't played EQ for a while and just recently returned and my friend told me to use mq2 to make live easier, honestly i had complete forgotten about mq2.. but when i downloaded the compile and ran it again, this brings back memories.. but how long does it mq2 update itself? because when i ran...
  3. D

mq2 general error?

this started to happen about a weeks ago, while i have the MQ2 running, i suddenly find a popup error window says "demo version expired blah blah blah", then quits mq2 without further warning I have the subscription til late march and so i have another 2 months left.. my question is, why is...
  4. D

Looking for auto-enchanter macro

I've been looking over this section of the forum, all 14 pages, and couldn't find the complete version of the enchanter macro. Its been missing the somethingBEG.ini file, along with other stuff.. does anyone has the complete version of this macro? much appreciated.