Search results

1. IssyBella

Funny!!! NOT WORK/CHILD SAFE!

I found this on the internet and thought it would give all of you a good laugh. I HIGHLY suggest that you have headphones on if you have children or are at work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8GTmX2G5w
  2. IssyBella

Camel Toe ringtone

I've been searching for the Camel Toe ring tone for a while now, but haven't found a copy that doesn't sound like crap when I put it on my phone. If anyone has a copy of it that they could text to me, I'd sure appreciate it! Or, if anyone knows a decent website to get it from, that would be...
  3. IssyBella

Looking for some help please

I had a paralyzed puppy that ment the absolute world to me, when she died this past Monday it has completely broken my heart. I was wondering if someone would be able to do me a favor. I have a couple of pictures of her that I would like to have photoshopped. I am completely ignorant when it...
  4. IssyBella

Something for the troops overseas

I found a video on YouTube and it had some really interesting points in it, then it asked for you to go to a website and E-sign a petition to help get healthcare for returning troops. I hope the copy/paste thing works, it's really worth going to! It has a song written by Drowning Pool for the...
  5. IssyBella

HALLOWEEN PICTURES!

I'm starting this thread to see what everyone dressed as for Halloween! I'll post pictures of my family later this evening after the family gets home and dressed up. I hope you all do too!
  6. IssyBella

LoN card game

Is there any way we can get a section for trades of the LoN cards and boosters? I personally have over 3K cards and just want to get rid of them for boosters. I'm attempting to gather up loot cards to use as prizes for my guild. If there is already a section for this, could someone point me in...
  7. IssyBella

NEW DS LITE

OK, my husband couldn't get our camera fixed....so he brought a new one home! Here's the pictures of the new DS! Thank you again everyone! Thank you Fry!
  8. IssyBella

Thank you!

Thank you Fry for the DS lite! It arrived in the mail today and the games are AWESOME! I will follow up with pictures in the next few days!!!
  9. IssyBella

The Rathe server

I was just wondering how many people we have here on these forums that play on The Rathe server and use what my friends and I call "Magic" (the program here), lol. It would be kind of cool to be able to get together and maybe discuss what we've all found works for us in certain circumstances...