Search results

1. IssyBella

mq2melee

This happens to me also, but only in certain zones. Also, I've noticed that it happens when I load MQ after I'm already in game.
  2. IssyBella

BETA testing

I can't find the SoD forums. Can you give me the link for it? My account supposidly is accepted to beta, but I never received the email.
  3. IssyBella

Happy Birthday Fry!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Happy birthday Fry. May your day today be as fanciful and exquisite as all your days should be! And, as my kids used to sing... Hippo Birdy To YOUUUUUUU, Hippo Birdy To YOUUUUUUU, Hippo Biiiiiiiirdy Dear FRY, Hippo Birdy To You!
  4. IssyBella

Where's your line?

To be honest, I don't understand all the macros and plugins. So, to save y'all a lot of reading, I'll post what I do use! I use /zone when I can't get a port to where I'm going, I use /warp to catch up to my group (if they all use too), I use /fade when I can remember to hit the hotkey I have...
  5. IssyBella

? regarding Closed vs. Banned Acct.

Says closed when your subscription runs out. Try paying for it and you should be fine.
  6. IssyBella

Funny!!! NOT WORK/CHILD SAFE!

I found this on the internet and thought it would give all of you a good laugh. I HIGHLY suggest that you have headphones on if you have children or are at work. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gC8GTmX2G5w
  7. IssyBella

Camel Toe ringtone

I've been searching for the Camel Toe ring tone for a while now, but haven't found a copy that doesn't sound like crap when I put it on my phone. If anyone has a copy of it that they could text to me, I'd sure appreciate it! Or, if anyone knows a decent website to get it from, that would be...
  8. IssyBella

Looking for some help please

Bearcub, THANK YOU!!!!!!! I read your reply and am crying, tears of joy though! You're an angel! I know what I am asking is a lot, and anything you can do with any of the pictures is GREATLY appreciated! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
  9. IssyBella

Looking for some help please

I had a paralyzed puppy that ment the absolute world to me, when she died this past Monday it has completely broken my heart. I was wondering if someone would be able to do me a favor. I have a couple of pictures of her that I would like to have photoshopped. I am completely ignorant when it...
  10. IssyBella

Icon Issue

A custom UI will make all the SoF gear look like a pearl necklace. Try to unload your custom UI and load the default one. A lot of the UI's that were released for EQ after SoF came out doesn't support the graphics that were used.
  11. IssyBella

Something for the troops overseas

I found a video on YouTube and it had some really interesting points in it, then it asked for you to go to a website and E-sign a petition to help get healthcare for returning troops. I hope the copy/paste thing works, it's really worth going to! It has a song written by Drowning Pool for the...
  12. IssyBella

HALLOWEEN PICTURES!

Thanks MissTerious! I'm pretty partial to them......I think I'll have to keep them around a little bit longer, lol. That was a great idea of your sons! I'll have to mention that to my oldest for next year! He only went out this year to help with his sister and brother, next year it's the house...
  13. IssyBella

HALLOWEEN PICTURES!

The pictures of myself and my husband didn't turn out....but here's my kids. Yes, she's wearing a REAL wedding dress! It has a 8 foot train to it....poor girl tripped all night long!
  14. IssyBella

HALLOWEEN PICTURES!

I'm starting this thread to see what everyone dressed as for Halloween! I'll post pictures of my family later this evening after the family gets home and dressed up. I hope you all do too!
  15. IssyBella

Its that time..

Happy Halloween guys!
  16. IssyBella

Anything goes forum

YAY! A JJ's place! I like the idea. JJ makes me laugh all the time, and I love to read what he says to and about others! I'm sure I'll end up in the flame section at some point and time, and honestly I wouldn't give a flying fart in a windstorm! Hell, only a couple of people here know me in...
  17. IssyBella

LoN card game

Thank you LV!
  18. IssyBella

LoN card game

Is there any way we can get a section for trades of the LoN cards and boosters? I personally have over 3K cards and just want to get rid of them for boosters. I'm attempting to gather up loot cards to use as prizes for my guild. If there is already a section for this, could someone point me in...
  19. IssyBella

Virus Please Be Careful

Thank you DigitalPixel!