Search results

1. W

Plugin Request: Mq2SelfBlind!

I sometimes find myself using a remote connection (Teamviewer) to check my bots. Clearly, transfering all the EQ-graphics takes up all the bandwith - so everything is being slowed down. But whenever my zerker procs his Blinded Rage Self-Blind, suddenly all is good! I can even walk around using...
  2. W

Fast Powerleveling to 95 with max AAs in Kernagir

Another exploit that I am no longer using allows to spawn an infinite number of level 84 mobs. These mobs will spawn in groups of three, and once killed, and if done right, they will respawn immidiately. Allowing a group running a simple kill macro to gain absurd experience and plat over night...
  3. W

Boxing Argath Raid

The following is a write-up of one of my favorite exploits, that I am not using anymore, as the rewarded gear is very much obsolete now. It allows to kill the Avatar of Steel, the boss of the Argath Raid, without enganging it and without using any active hacks. It allowed to kill the Avatar of...
  4. W

MQ2GetMission for solo tasks?

I was wondering if the Mq2GetMission plugin could be used to get solo tasks ( in addition to group tasks and raids). The current version of the plugin does either not have the functionality to /watch mission IDs, or it does just not work on solo tasks. Also, all MissionIDs listed in this forum...