Search results

1. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Looks like the latest changes to fix pets didn't get added for the latest compile, so I'v attached a .dll here that should work. This fixes your own pet's damage not showing up. DLL only, You'll need to get the xml from the mmo distro.
  2. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Please make sure your using this latest zip before reporting problems.
  3. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Sorry, I've been busy and haven't had a chance to keep the plugin up to date. Some of the problems being experienced are probably due to the current version of the plugin being out of date in respect to the current version of MMOBugs. I'll get a new version of the plugin up soon, and work on...
  4. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Can you Post or PM me the block of settings in the ini file for that character? I'm loading fine using this distro, so must be a setting thats triggering it. Also.. where are you putting the UI File? make sure that if you have a UI file somewhere else (like your MQ Folder's uifiles folder) that...
  5. W

MQ2DPSAdv

When exactly are you crashing? If you haven't, yes I would try replacing the ui file with the one from the zip.
  6. W

MQ2DPSAdv

== 3/13/09 == 1.2.02 * Compiled for Patch (MQ2-MMOBugs-2009-03-13.zip) * Fixed a bug that caused the plugin to keep parsing after closing the window and before zoning. * Fixed a crash related to charmed mobs. * New Colors: EntHover, EntHighlight. * /dpsadv copy - Untested - Will copy ini...
  7. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Added to Upcoming Features.
  8. W

MQ2DPSAdv

== 2/27/09 == 1.2.01 * Fixed a bug with settings not loading/assigning properly for first time. * Fixed/Improved code for zoning and removing pointers that may have caused decreased performance or crash. * Fixed a bug causing MaxDmg to include InActive if there were Active mobs.
  9. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Thanks for the posts guys; I'v found the problem, in the process of fixing and testing, I'll have a fix up shortly. I'm surprised nobody else has posted about this, seeing the number of downloads it has and it being related to anyone new using the plugin.
  10. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Does this happen for everyone or just your char, or just the first person, etc.. What is the color of your UI's background.. and pls post your INI Settings.
  11. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Yea, I'v been planning this as well but I decided to put it off until I re-do the fight list. I'm going to end up just making a seperate tab for the fight list and using a ListBox for it. Modified planned features and removed 1-1-14 from downloads. 1-2-00 is now stable release.
  12. W

MQ2DPSAdv

== 2/19/09 == 1.2.00 * SpawnStruct Implimentation; A Spawn is assigned to each Fight and Entity/Entry to pull information if found. * Settings Page: Various settings available. * Pet Support: First checks name for `s pet, then checks Master ID in Spawn. Entrys with pets are marked with a *. *...
  13. W

MQ2DPSAdv

You don't need to have MQ2DPS Loaded.
  14. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Try putting it in your EQFolder/uifiles/default folder. Thats where I have mine and I don't have any problems.
  15. W

MQ2DPSAdv

I'll put an Enabled option on the settings page of the new version for those wishing to disable it from using any resources. Also, simply closing the window will cause it to not use any resources as well. It only parses information as long as the window is open, and the window will stay closed...
  16. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Updated for new zip.
  17. W

MQ2DPSAdv

Updated for patch. This was just a recompile of 1.0.03. I have a new version I'v been working on that introduces a bunch of new things, but it still needs some more testing and tweaking before its released.
  18. W

MQ2DPSAdv

I think with the recent MQ Changes, it can either go in your MQ Folder or your UI folder(s), both will work. Just make sure that if theres an update to the XML (Which there will be in the future), that each one gets replaced, or the others get deleted so only one is being used, or you will...