Search results

1. Mori

WTB EQ2 Account

Looking to buy an EQ2 account must be level 125+, needs to be on Maj'Dul server... Shoot me a message with what ya got Anyone know of any websites that have EQ2 accounts posted and are recennt?
  2. Mori

Torrent Invite

Hey there all you Buggers, long time no see guys... Hoping this message finds everyone well.. Was actually just wondering if by some chance there was someone who had some invites to a few different private torrent sites, like RevTT, IPT... Etc.. I previously had a RevTT membership, but...
  3. Mori

Rosetta Stone ect.

Wow, really? I've never used Pimsleur but I have used Rosetta Stone for Spanish and it was rather easy, Not to mention our Armed Forces use Rosetta Stone to teach languages to our soldiers..
  4. Mori

Points2Shop

Been away a couple weeks, haven't had much time to do any significant earning, but I did use up some points and swooped a good deal on Amazon. In 4-6 weeks or so, hopefully sooner *crosses fingers* My Logitech G510S and Razer Naga Classic+Gaming Pad will arrive, Figured I'd pick a different...
  5. Mori

Points2Shop

Nope, I'm saying find the offers that work for you, and do them every time they come back alive..
  6. Mori

Points2Shop

Not a pyramid "scheme", Granted you can make more/faster cash with more referrals, but all of my earnings besides $2.11 is strictly earned from surveys.. Some you qualify for, some you don't.. You just have to keep trying til your able to complete one. At first, your best bet is to do the "sign...
  7. Mori

Points2Shop

lol^^
  8. Mori

Points2Shop

Not even going to dignify that with a response other than this one, lol... Kkthnx :x
  9. Mori

Points2Shop

I get what your sayin bro, but it's not my intent at all.. I just think it's pretty kick ass..
  10. Mori

Points2Shop

Not "bumping" per sey, Updating on my earnings mostly.. The correct way to do that would be to reply to the current thread that pertains to the specific subject matter, not create a new thread for each "update", Yes? I was unaware that I wasn't allowed to post replies to my very own thread...
  11. Mori

Points2Shop

Another $10 down.. Those of you that use my referral link to sign up, please finish the registration process.. Register, Verify account, complete profile demographics and do 2 surveys to get your sign up bonus
  12. Mori

Points2Shop

Have had 3 people sign up, but they never finished the sign up process completely.. Those of you that read this thread and thought "Hmm, I might try it out".. You should, It's worth it... Since OP I've made like $30.. C'mon people, Get out there and make some money!!
  13. Mori

Points2Shop

Since my OP, I have made almost $10... I think I'm going to save up for a PS4 bundle or a hydroponics set up..
  14. Mori

Points2Shop

^^Correct, The guy with nearly 75k made is mostly on referrals.. But even without referrals there is still decent money to be made..
  15. Mori

Points2Shop

Fry gave me permission to post this, so here it is.. So, I signed up to this website to get paid for surveys. Thinking it was like every other website that pays for surveys, I did my first 5 surveys or so and within 30mins or so I had earned close to $10. I've been a member for almost 2...
  16. Mori

Private torrent invite.

I was wondering anyone might have an invite to IPT or equivalent that they would like to shoot my way. I used to be a good standing member on IPT, since then I have not been on line very much the last few years and forgot to park my account, lol... So now I need another membership if anyone has...
  17. Mori

Need help choosing a tablet...

Ya, Asus 7" Google Nexus 7 is actually one of the ones im considering over 10" Matricom G-Tab Quantum 10, and then the underdog of my choices, 10" Dragon Touch R10. While the Nexus 7 is the iPad Air's comparable competition. Besides the smaller 7" screen on the Nexus, My only other bitch about...
  18. Mori

Well, I'm looking to stay with Android and will mostly be used for gaming, streaming, surfing, music and whatever else, performance, memory size and graphics/resolution are big deciding factors... As for the Kindle Fire HD/HDX, My girlfriend really wants one so she can upgrade from Kindle...
  19. Mori

Well, I've decided to finally give in and buy a tablet... Only problem is, Which one? First off, My budget is around $150+S&H, I'd prefer a 10", but if it's an amazing tablet I'll settle for a smaller one. I'm willing to buy used if it is a nice tablet like Asus Transformer 10" with very minimal...
  20. Mori

Castle Clash (Android)

Well, I started playing this game and I'm hooked... I'm wanting to start an alt account to hack on, if this is even possible... I heard it wasn't so never messed with the Castle Clash hacks you can find on Google... So, my question is... Is it? and if so where can I get it for free? P.S. I'm...