Search results

1. B

any good shammy macs?

hi all, I use Maskoi sham mac and it has been working great. but all of the sudodn it dont work for me any more, jsut really switches targets back and forth.. Im sure i messed somehitng up, i am not good with mac or computers for that mater. Any help would be great!! thanks
  2. B

./mac modbot.. and clickies

Heloo, I use /mac modbot on 2 melee toons, I was trying to see how do i add a clicky fuction to there macro, and maybe some of the the other stuff like the zerker or rogue stuff.. like volley and axe of the greater or frenzy.. tyvm
  3. B

Map color and MObs

Hi all,0 I am lvl 90 and when i open up my maps alot of mobs are yellow con and i cant see the dots or names on map, is there a fix for this. I remember one day back in the day i changed it to all black so they would show up good. I also cant chage the backgroud color of my map so im stuck.. any...
  4. B

Rouge MAcro.. or INI

Hello all, I use /modbot and it works fine for my rogue, but i feel it is a bit out dated.. it dise not get him behind at the 6 O'clock Ass position, and does not open with the open strike even though i have updated it to swiftblade, he does not use thiefs eyes all the time.. stuff like that :)...
  5. B

anyone have a good necro mac?

Hey all, I posted here last night, not surte what happen to post but. Does anyone have a good necro mac? I have a lvl 85 necro almost all rkii spells, would love anyhitng you can thanks, and sry i am not good with computers:)
  6. B

Necro Mac

HI all im lvl 85 Necro, most RkII spells, anyone have a good necro mac? pelase let me know, and Thanks!