Search results

1. R

Old ways that crashed zones, now nerfed

Dunno if it was fixed or not but a way to dupe items and plat while at the same time crashing the bazaar made me a ton of plat. You needed 2 accounts put the item you want to sell on a trader along with the ammount of plat you wanted to dupe as the cost. get 2nd account to open trade window...
  2. R

Welcome To MMOBUGS.COM

hehe yea i kinda miss the old days of eq tho i realy dont play it anymore i still check in here from time to time.
  3. R

Mindshear Avatar

Ok well here is a quicky for ya. TRACKERS TRACKERS TRACKERS Track the mobs kill the one at the top of the list untill it depops once depop run to door wait for them to repop track and kill top of the list mob. Do this for 4 of the mobs with the last guy just following him around the room and...
  4. R

Mindshear Avatar

try using charm this might help a bit.
  5. R

TZ/VZ - RCC1

Any tips for dealing with Vallon splits or how to stop him from spliting?
  6. R

Council Divided

to be honest I'm not sure how we dealt with the spell I'm a melee dps sorry :-( Tho I do know we dont give out any special orders for it for the most part we just burn the hell outa the evil down to 4 then kill all at once. Norm we each evil group loses a tank but then one of the dps pick up the...
  7. R

Council Divided

When we do this event we setup 8 groups each group takes 1 we balance evil and win realy its as simple as that. You need 8 solid tank types for it and decent dps and healing.
  8. R

Bloody Kithicor -

this event is not so bad once you get the hang of it took us about a week or so of realy trying before we beat it. as others have said its just ballanceing the kvys once thats done we have the 4 offtanked and clear N E S W one at a time burn them down then u get a pita named to deal with if i...
  9. R

MMOBugs Fantasy Football

im in yup
  10. R

Powerleveling

he is using a old bug you get around 300 aa per 2 hours with it dont think anyone is willing to go pub with it tho.
  11. R

Fun Guiding times on Lanys - * we need a SS thread! *

FV died out shortly after breaking into txvue we got 1 noq kill and started loseing members to dili and from there it was a down hill slope. Tag is still around i belive but last i saw it was a dead tag lol. And lanys was prob one of the funnest servers around some of the shit that went on...
  12. R

Sunday: Who Will Win!?

dallas is going to win but it will be a very close and good game. Yes im a dallas fan lol
  13. R

M&Ms

read it before but still funny none the less
  14. R

MMOBugs Membership Prices

the 6 month and 1 year seem way to low dont get me wrong its was great when I was paying them but to be fair for all this site does and has its just to dang low. 1 month seems ok for it. think for 6 month like 39.99 and personaly if it was me i would drop the 1 year all togeather but then thats...
  15. R

Do you think sony owns a subscription on this site?

I would say 100% yes they have at least 1 lifetime account here.
  16. R

Transfers down? (EQ)

they where up as of a day ago i belive. They are 50 for now however its only for 1 toon not the old 75 for 1-2 toons. Also its all done via comp now to where transfers are near instant.
  17. R

MQ2 codewords

We used fight club also and at times called it little brother when talking about bots.
  18. R

Stupid server crashes

the server crashing is a direct result of there hardware upgrades they did a month or so back. Before it was done there was a bug that let players crash the Baz and dup there plat. Now when its done it causes 90% of the zones to crash with it not just the baz and about 80% of the time it will...
  19. R

PATCH April 20, 2007

fairly sure voice commands have been in EQ sence it started cause i know back in 00 they where as I used my gamevoice to control things back then