Search results

1. C

CPU Affinity

Where and how do I set cpu affinity ?
  2. C

Kronos Krono's

Just got 6 Krono, Immediate delivery awesome.
  3. C

Augmentations

Anyone have some good zones to farm type 7 augs ? The more current the better...
  4. C

Changing registered name on Account.

All you have to do is go back 5-7 years ago, transferring toons from one account to another was virtually impossible, you had to basically have matching DNA to facilitate this..... Not anymore, All they want is the User name, credit card and secret answer of source account. They could care less...
  5. C

I highly doubt that, I think they realize accounts are changing hands and if you have all the info that's required that's good enough for them, another reason I know they are easing up on restrictions is because for 10 years I fought with them to get an apostrophe on my sur-name and they always...
  6. C

I have changed the names on 14 accounts this week and done transfers using the new names and all have gone thru......
  7. C

How To: Update the Registered Name On Your Account | Sony Online Entertainment I don't know why I never clicked on this banner till today but seems like Sony has accepted people transfer accounts......
  8. C

Custom Characters Progression Chase Items Kronos COV T3 Gear

Purchased a pre made toon from William12 , he had it put on my account and the transaction went perfectly, great seller.