Search results

1. S

Remote EQ

Hey folks, got a technology question for EQ. I've got a nice custom built desktop at home, and I'm planning on getting a laptop and setting it up to connect to my desktop from wherever I am. This way, I can keep the majority of my files/applications/music on my desktop, while still having them...
  2. S

Spell Skills macro

Just load up the spells you want to train and run the mac. It doesn't take any specializations into account, so if you want to pick your specialize skills, you should make sure they get raised first. Sub Main /declare x int /for x 1 to 11 :castSpell /if (${SpawnCount[pc radius 100]}>1 ||...
  3. S

INI to Chat mac

For whoever was asking about it in the chatbox. Will go through the specified section of Strats.ini, and spew all the lines to /rsay. Valid syntax is this: /mac Strats.mac UberStrat Here's Strats.mac: Sub Main /declare x int 1 :loop /delay 2s /if...
  4. S

EQLucky?

Anyone here have any experience buying chars from EQLucky? www.eqlucky.com Was thinking about buying a char from them, and wanted to know if any of yall have done business with them in the past, and if so, would you recommend them? Thanks