Search results

1. H

Working buylow/tribute mac?

I bought a new PC, and can't seem to get an old mac I used in bazaar to check 'contents' of a seller for tribute items, or profit to vendor items (think it was combination of buylow.mac and tribute.mac maybe). I used it all the time, but cannot seem to find one when I search for either buylow or...
  2. H

targeting w/ mouse left click

how would one code for MQ2Melee to 'left click mouse' target an NPC? I posted to MQ2Melee , but not sure it updates as new posting, so forgive me if multiples. Thanks much for your help.
  3. H

taskaddaccept randomly?

I have a friend or two in guild that do the MM's farily regularly and often add me ...one commented the other day at how fast I always seem to accept. How would I go about setting a rng into the accept function of that plugin (like 3-10seconds,or something like that) Thanks much. ~Hurl I told...
  4. H

Korafax 18June2009 Double LoD

Just a heads up, and donno if repeatable, but I was able to click "lesson of the devoted" x2 in Korafax today after recent patch..so hope it helps someone, esp before they 'repatch' the patch, as usual. ~Hurl
  5. H

saving plugins for compile

I have checked various boxes on 'plugin config' off of loader, and then went to site and ran autoloader..but in game, I seem to have standard plugin download, not the ones I'd thought I'd saved. IE: have warp, but not stealth warp to GM....(jk the last part) Thanks. Game isn't the same w/o your...
  6. H

in game bank inventory(8toon) inv search?

This question was posed on MQ2 site, but the answer was just make a dump to an .ini file and then search that file. http://www.macroquest2.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15275 It was posed in the VIP Help section, which is supposed to be 100% flameproof...but I generally feel I get better response...
  7. H

drop rates on LoN booster packs? where to find

I was wondering if anybody had found a method for getting LoN booster packs that was fairly reliable? Does there exist a higher probability say in an LDoN adventure vs. regular open zone random? Would it be a good idea to set up low lev toons to xp with something like hunter.mac since apparently...
  8. H

any way to take advantage of this?

apparently there's a bug with war/paladin return kick/strike abilities wherin inteneded purpose of ability is to increase your riposte rate, and bash mob. The unintended portion... when mobs riposte they don't hit you (like monk aura), you hit them....it's posted on steelwarrior.org: Knight's...
  9. H

Happy Holidays Haxors~!

Hoping you all have a great holiday(s)... Be well. ~Hurl
  10. H

hunternowarp destroying ALL loot on corpse

I've used versions of this macro for years...am having a problem with it destroying any loot on mob corpse, including what I have listed in hunterloot.ini file. IE: torment, the plane of pain / plane of torment Loot1=Bloody Tormentor Parts Loot2=Tainted Planar Essence ..it destroys both of...
  11. H

inspect targeted NPC loot prekill?

Was just curious if there was a way to do a targetable(via map) NPC 'inspection' of loot that particular mob is holding. Would save a lot of time killing named that have the wrong loot from the table at that time. Could move on to other targets until that mob has what you want. We have the...