Search results

1. T

Mq2melee layhand cmd

Hey. Been toying around with this and layhand=[0-100] Use Lay Hands AA on myself when my HP % falls below [X]. Fires at my set %, but fires on my target, not on myself.. Meaning it dont change target to myself, simply fires on the mob im fighting. Dont know if there is a "castself" option...
  2. T

returning, doubt wether to progress or just level thru

Hey guys. returned a few days ago. and have a few questions. I got all on different accounts. 88 almost 89 pally 2k AAs Mix of raidgear from the expan before HoT and sword/board from Hot T2 raid iirc. 90shm 3k AAs mix of T2/3 HoT grp gear 90 bard 2k AAs mixed from T1-T4 grp gear HoT 90 clr...
  3. T

Pc resources for eq and boxing

Hey all.. Kinda seen a few things i would like to change when i box.. i recently came back to eq and i box 3-5 on one pc. But my macros seem to run slower in the windows that is not primary selected. and i find it painful sometimes.. When i played before i used to have 2-3 pcs to run the chars...
  4. T

help recovering account

Hey guys.. I got a little problem.. My very first char/account have been closed for years.. I no longer remember password, and i cant reset it as the mail adress i used is not accessible anymore.. I tried live chat.. But he said the place i was born was wrong (like he knows where i am born)...