Search results

1. K

Sell Macro

modify could this be modified for usage like /mac sell copper bands to sell all the copper bands you have in your bags ?
  2. K

6 Box Teams

6 box team thats fun mage (stun pet), mage (dps pet) , mage (tank pet) , bard (overhaste ,crack and nuke focus), enc (crack haste slow cc ) , druid (heal and port that crew around )
  3. K

bonechip macro stacks?

modified this for muffin turn in for druid epic works great thanks
  4. K

No Gay chicken marrige!

simple fix you want a marriage / binding for souls = go to church . you want a tax break for spending your life with someone = go to a court house . church and state should be separate, state should not even be allowed to do marriage at all . should a church be forced to bind souls they...
  5. K

1 player campfire?

camp fire whats spell id to block recast timer on clicky so u can rapid port back to campfire
  6. K

Piggyzone, Warp, Door Cracks

ageements on gate yeah /gate got me a few suspends and /zone after/during i had used warp a shit ton and not got banned i think it was the /gate which was used by piggy that got alot busted
  7. K

Fast way to level

ar AR was easy enough killing
  8. K

Ultimate Spell Skiller Macro!!!!!!!!

nice tip nice tip n00bsgoboom i dont like idea of crap being destroyed off my pointer so one can simply add a block spell line and then unblock it at end . me likes.
  9. K

Scam alert: Warrrules74

glad to entertain im sure somewhere in the rant the dad factor was mentioned i pay my brother and my kids account here and in eq ..u can call them theirs if u want but long as it comes from my bank account i dont need to explain shit to anybody about ownership the ppls who use em know whos...
  10. K

thus the id LOVE to post it but wont unless i has some kind of ok .... did you read the post ???
  11. K

how your dumb ass banned me for sharing becuase two ips show up for my user and you couldnt look at a map to verfiy what i told you about my service provider i had to use my monthly account for like 3 days till i could get a hold of fry to get my lifetime unbanned ya nub ! that and your a...
  12. K

Echo echo echo

how does one remove the echo to mq box from melee and moveutils ?
  13. K

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

bag window yeah mq2bagwindow is plugged in ... either way plugged or not is same error .
  14. K

mageBot v3.10 - Fully automated mage - Updated: 08/08/2009

one slot looting I put in new devcommon seems to only loot first slot then give invaild slot message , if is more then 1 item on mob ...? other then that works as it should .. what am i missing ?
  15. K

Mage pet Kit Macro

simple simple and easy the way it should be thanks .
  16. K

How Much EQ Have You Played Without MQ2 Since Patch?

lon been grinding the card game getting few free aa for toons no way im boxing a group with out tools ..
  17. K

Running on more then one computer

ips i have a 8 computer set up at my home and when data gets large flow it bounces my bandwidth across river ( i live in a border town MN /ND net provider services both sides of river..) i end up with two ips ;one from each state and they do get pissed about it becuase it ended up showing as...
  18. K

SOE Sued

agree fat ppl need to walk i agree with both sides. yes soe is screwing themselves tryin to protect their own greedy behind. yet blind guy sayign hes losing money due to he cant sell virtual good thats kinda bunk too. trading cards are virtual cards basised on a visual game , should hoyal be...
  19. K

Simple Woodelf Illu mac

thanks nice macro thanks for posten it.
  20. K

Looking for MQ2HolyShits.h

also looking aye lookin for this also