Search results

1. MakoStreak

HOW DO I TURN OFF MQMELEE

WHAT IS THE POINT OF MQMELEE IF U CANT TURN ATTACK OFF!!!! EVEN IF I SIT DOWN AS SOON AS I STAND UP IT RENGAGES... WTF IS THE POINT OF THAT! AND HOW DO I DISABLE THE STUPID SHIT!
  2. MakoStreak

Right Click

Not an MQ issue BUT... is there anyway to disable right mouse click loot.. one of my pc's is a little laggy... so everytime I pass a corpse my toon takes a knee to loot... or even when Im fighting.. its quite annoying. I dont want to disable mouse look... so is there anyway around this?
  3. MakoStreak

MQ Melee

In regards to Rogs running MQmelee... How come when I escape ..I continue attacking negating the escape? Seems kinda pointless to not auto turn off attack before escaping? no? maybe I didnt do something right.. I didnt change any of the settigns except to turn off auto pickpocket and auto...
  4. MakoStreak

MQ2 Blocks EQ

Anyone else noticing this.. When I run MQ Eq wont even run.. the window pops then dissappears? Or it just doesnt do anything the shortcut gets clicked and nothing happens. Is there a fix for this??
  5. MakoStreak

Spell Mem

Hiya guys thanx for gettin the compile out.. Is there something wrong with fast mem for spells or is it just me.. its not working... In fact I have to find the icon in my spellbook and drop it into the slot to get any spell to load.. just the standard EQ load is fookd too.....talk about old...
  6. MakoStreak

AFcleric

Afcleric get pulled? dont see it in my macro folder... says it cant open...Sorry if I missed it...
  7. MakoStreak

EXP

Hi gang, Whats up with the EXP? Since MQ2 has the exp gains data showing I have noticed that XP is not doubled or +50% as a potion or lesson says it should be. For example a character with lesson gets .30 for a kill, for the same kill in the same zone in the same group, same level without...
  8. MakoStreak

Kwik Question...

How do I turn off mq2melee?
  9. MakoStreak

Quick Question...

Hey gang.. How do I unjumble the messy heads up display in the upper left hand side of my game window?? :eek:
  10. MakoStreak

Quick question...

Hey gang.. been away awhile.. maybe a few years... started playing EQ within the last few weeks.. Fired up Bugs and wow there have been some changes. BTW it looks great. Keep up the awesome work. Anyway my question is... I noticed the risk warnings on the plug ins.. very kool BUT now Im...
  11. MakoStreak

Autoforage ?

Hi Gang, Sorry If I missed this in a previous post. Why do I get "you must wait longer to forage" messages? Am I actually foraging slower because of this? I dont always get the message. How do avoid this if at all possible? Thank You For Your Time And Effort, Mako :cool: