Search results

1. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

Hey guys, So, it's been a while but I am returning to EQ and am pretty out of it as far as the current state of the game. It's been about 5 years since I have seriously played, although I have logged in from time to time since then. Does anyone have, or know where I might find, a decent list of...
  2. hawthorne

Happy Birthday Fry!!

Grats to surviving another year! Not sure why we keep skipping a year to say happy birthday but, there it is. We are BBQ'ing ribs for mine tonight. I hope you got to do something nice for yours!
  3. hawthorne

Leonard Nimoy dies at 83.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html Died a few hours ago. Twitter is blowing up.
  4. hawthorne

Double XP in EQ

FYI anyone playing:
  5. hawthorne

Apache vs 20 Taliban video

Stumbled across this on Reddit. Some great action in here. Maybe we can get our very own Apache pilot, orion949, to give us a play by play? Apache Helicopter kills 20 Taliban - YouTube
  6. hawthorne

Expansions!

Trademarks filed: EverQuest, H1Z1 Dev Trademarks "The Darkened Sea" and "Altar of Malice" - GameSpot
  7. hawthorne

Double XP weekend

Go forth and have fun!
  8. hawthorne

Enumerated SPA list

Not sure if this is usable here but thought I would share it since it was put on the EQ forums. https://forums.station.sony.com/eq/index.php?threads/enumerated-spa-list.206288/ Courtesy of Prathun At SOE Live, on the forums, or attached to bricks thrown through our windows, the question often...
  9. hawthorne

Large Pixel Collider

LPC I think I found my new "what to buy if you win the lottery" computer.
  10. hawthorne

Reaper Bones Kickstarter II

Reaper Miniatures Bones II: The Return Of Mr Bones! by Reaper Miniatures ? Kickstarter In case anyone is interested. Last one I got around 300 figures for about $150, including a 25 inch dragon. Oh and they hit their goal in about 15 mins, and they are over 600K in the first 4 hours.
  11. hawthorne

Feel Good Article

Not too shabby of an article.. 5 Reminders We Could All Use Right Now | Cracked.com Agree on all his points. It really boils down to the golden rule to me. Treat others are you would expect to be treated. That works online just as it does in person. If you wouldn't want to have something you...
  12. hawthorne

McDonalds, Minimum Wage Budget

So, ran across this... McDonalds? suggested budget for employees shows just how impossible it is to get by on minimum wage | Death and Taxes Article is pretty humorous, actually. I know I make about 2x the minimum wage right now, and it's hard to get by. I cannot imagine how it is just making...
  13. hawthorne

Bitcoin

Anyone participating? Any recommendations for mining groups? Clients? Looking to get started but not sure where to begin beyond running something on my PC. Lots of different 5g boxes around it seems but not sure which would be the best to get. Any input would be great.
  14. hawthorne

What's Next from E3 video

I haven't seen any discussion about this on here so thought I would generate some. The following is a video from E3 with a bunch of talk about Everquest Next. They don't say much but there are some things to be gleaned from it. And, they are asking for coders. If anyone lives in the SW of the US...
  15. hawthorne

Smedley in the news..

MMO devs will lose the fight against content churn, says SOE's Smedley
  16. hawthorne

Pro-America songs

I am looking for any pro-American songs that are not Country. If you know of any that are legitimately pro-American, please post. Prefer those from the last 30 or so years. Background: My wife and I were having a discussion about songs that celebrated our country. Every song we could think of...
  17. hawthorne

Flying Saucer documents

Anyone else see this? http://blogs.archives.gov/ndc/?p=426
  18. hawthorne

Mouse

I am in need of a new mouse. Mine is double clicking constantly anytime I touch either of my two main buttons. I am currently using an MX-revolution by Logitech. I have been a Logitech user primarily for over 13 year but the last two mice I got both ended up with this problem. Anyway, any...
  19. hawthorne

Reaper Kickstarter

Not sure if there are any TT gamers here but if so... Reaper Miniatures Kickstarter. Current Vampire level is 219 minis for $100 Expires: This project will be funded on Saturday Aug 25, 6:00pm EDT. Link...
  20. hawthorne

Patch notes Aug 15

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?start=0&topic_id=188191&#2828721