Search results

1. hawthorne

SK just FD during combat

I have been gone a while but isn't it still good practice to not include character names? @smith8454 you should edit the upload to remove character names.
  2. hawthorne

Need items.txt please!

I was curious about this so I downloaded the latest Lucy list. It's not worthwhile for using for the item importer, but it does give a fairly complete list of items in EQ. I need to check if Magelo has one as well. Anyway, opened it up in Excel as well as the files htw linked above. His MQLinkDB...
  3. hawthorne

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

This got me wondering so I looked and I think they are wrong. Here is what the commands actually say: [Fri Jan 29 23:12:19 2016] /grouproles list -- Lists all the roles in the current group. [Fri Jan 29 23:12:19 2016] /grouproles set Name RoleID -- Sets the group member's role. [Fri Jan 29...
  4. hawthorne

Autoshroom broken?

I just ran it on a clean MQ2 install with a 90's character and it worked perfectly. Try manually typing /itemtarget Blue* (or Red*) and see if it targets one of the mushrooms.
  5. hawthorne

Autoshroom broken?

Is it targeting the mushrooms? Is it going to dummy mode? Are you close to the area with the mushrooms?
  6. hawthorne

For the XTarget window, can you load a saved config with a / command? If so, use a .cfg file, either autoexec.cfg or server_name.cfg to load it when you start that character. More info: CFG Files - MacroQuest Wiki
  7. hawthorne

Just a quick thought, you said it only clears for you when zoning... have you tried reloading the UI? What I saw appeared to be a UI issue of some sort. It happened both in the default UI, and again when I started using the update of the old UI I prefer, Sparxx if that makes a difference. I...
  8. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

When people refer to a game shrinking it's not usually the zones that shrink. Hopefully they reverse this trend. Been going through all my accounts making sure they don't have Shadowrest corpses and it's been reminding me of where they all are. I have more characters than I remembered. Thanks...
  9. hawthorne

MQ2bot plugin -

I can confirm this is not an MQ problem as I was and am seeing this just in normal EQ. Mana and End bars go away sometimes and won't come back unless I target the toon. Has always come back on targetting though.
  10. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

That helps a bunch. Going to put together a plan of attack for how I want to handle it. I have my old toons but also a bunch of heroics that were made when they gave out the free ones. Made and ignored since then. So definitely have some options. So the expansions that aren't available for free...
  11. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

Thanks flatlined. Would you suggest going through each expansion for the gear or is it not that important to getting to the next expansion? Like, should I just level to 105 and focus on TDS and TBM, ignoring anything before it, or is it worth it to go through VoA and RoF? Yeah that was the...
  12. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

Yeah I found that out last night with my SK. Not good times. Oh well, it was fun when it lasted. So MC and the epic have a limited number of procs now. Did they do something else to riposte in general? Haven't done any missions with taskadds yet so will be interesting to see how that is...
  13. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

5 years of patch notes is a bit much.. more looking for highlights. Is that the Shadow of thing I see in my buff slots? Was wondering what those were. So I don't need to keep clickies up anymore? If it has one of those? I don't suppose there is a list around somewhere, eqresources or something?
  14. hawthorne

Returning to EQ

Hey guys, So, it's been a while but I am returning to EQ and am pretty out of it as far as the current state of the game. It's been about 5 years since I have seriously played, although I have logged in from time to time since then. Does anyone have, or know where I might find, a decent list of...
  15. hawthorne

Lizard Squad lashes out after Daybreak Games CEO threatens cyberattacker group

Dude, I even put in the /s to indicate I was being sarcastic. Didn't some fool just try and organize a boycott because he wants easier raiding or something in TLP? Case in point.
  16. hawthorne

If one has no ego, one does not become the CEO of a multi-million dollar company. These fuckers attacked Smed personally, went after his family, and threatened not just him but over a hundred innocents. He feels personally about this, which is completely understandable. This is no different...
  17. hawthorne

Sure, let's not annoy the bullies because they might do something to us. We should totally kiss the bullies asses. Yeah that's the best policy. /s
  18. hawthorne

Happy Birthday Fry!!

Grats to surviving another year! Not sure why we keep skipping a year to say happy birthday but, there it is. We are BBQ'ing ribs for mine tonight. I hope you got to do something nice for yours!
  19. hawthorne

Leonard Nimoy dies at 83.

Awesome tatoo dude!
  20. hawthorne

Leonard Nimoy dies at 83.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/02/27/arts/television/leonard-nimoy-spock-of-star-trek-dies-at-83.html Died a few hours ago. Twitter is blowing up.