Search results

1. F

WTB TBL mission achievements (Luclin)

Looking for someone to run a character through TBL missions for the conquest achievements. Most are done. However what is left is just not achievable by me. PM ME appreciate the help. Luclin server. May also be interested in other expansions. Thank you.
  2. F

Question mq2 not working suddenly

Never had an issue with mq2 before but not I get an error after every single startup. I turned off UAC, added mq2 to windows defender excluded list, turned off windows firewall, have no virus/malware protection running. I get the error shortly after opening mq2. It starts up and runs the...
  3. F

bot.mac stuck casting wearable items

I used the ini file listed in the forums here for shaman. When I customize it slightly for my shaman and run it, it decides to cast my shoulders and face clicky item that I am wearing over and over again and just gets stuck in that loop. Any help would really be appreciated.
  4. F

Keep Crashing -- Report Sent

I am having same crash issues, immediately upon completion of loading mq2, everquest crashes. I stopped mq2melee and no more crashes. I uploaded a mini report and am using Windows 7 64bit if that matters. Thank you
  5. F

Tradeskill combine macros

what command would one need to switch out with /autoinv to just delete the item instead, for instance, some ts's you unstackable, ridiculous amount of inventory space, need to just delete as they create thanks!
  6. F

gamesellerspro scam BEWARE

This douchebag lives in Orlando... Geez, I bet I could find him np, my brother works for police department in Orlando. I would be happy to get his address and or families addresses and lend a hand to deliver an unpleasant warning. Wildfires just happen to be sparking up down here in FL...
  7. F

Question about combine

In the combine mac I tried adding a /if (${Cursor.Unfired Star Ruby Encrusted Stein}) { /autodelete } to avoid the massive room they take up when tradeskilling, I also in combine2 mac, tried adding autodelete instead of autoinventory, and under that i added Sculpting Tools to goto cursor to...
  8. F

Shambot 4.22

ive been messing with a lot of settings in the mac. i also tried making a channel after the MA/MT name which says its overirrides 1 and 2. I only have chatchannel set to 1, i have my channel set up, still spams group..just cant figure it out at all, driving me crazy
  9. F

Shambot 4.22

mine setup same way timmy, on 4.27 and 4.30, and still get group spam shit. Am i missing a plugin i might need that isnt loaded, i didnt think so
  10. F

Shambot 4.22

My only issues are shaman is not using AA slow/malis, and I tried changing everything and shaman still spams group with his stuff. I'd like to make it less noticable lol
  11. F

Shambot 4.22

Nice thanks a lot flapjack, I am pretty code dumb completely, I'd like to learn but at this point it might as well be sandscript. Your in Gainsville? not far from me :P
  12. F

Shambot 4.22

Last issue, I need to make all group spam go away, or go somewhere else. Please help lol!
  13. F

Shambot 4.22

thanks a lot flapjack what an easy fix to a issue that was driving me nuts. I just started using the mac. I am also having an issue with shm not using aa slow and malis, even tho i have spell turned to 0 and aa to 1. any ideas?
  14. F

Shambot 4.22

how do you get the shaman to stop melee attacking, i cant seem to find the command to make him stop spamming that. Also is it normal for shaman to bounce target between MT and mob>?
  15. F

Can you aa past 30 banked?

I was wondering if you could bank several hundred or thousand AA for future expansions and or Glyphs. I have more then allowed now, but every time I click to turn on AA exp it tells me its going to delete my AA but never does. Was wondering if I could continue to bank AA somehow. Thanks
  16. F

Safer Faster Velium Macro

The one that comes with the compile does not work at all, at least for me, the one posted on page 3 here of this thread works like a charm though.
  17. F

Safer Faster Velium Macro

VELIUMNOWARP Hi all, I was wondering if someone could play with this macro, veliumnowarp and see if its bugged and if anything can be worked out within the macro to help it work better. I keep getting target clear and macro ended, if im luck i get 1-2 successful turn in's. I use the default...
  18. F

Which server do YOU play on?

Tribunal here weeee, only 1 other? Geez. I have a few account, always looking for stuff to do