Search results

1. Damnecro

Day late and a dollar short

Hi guys I missed out on the sale at Steam for the underfoot compilation if anyone happens to see another sale going on plz lemme know. I just need 1 key for my account. -thanks :)
  2. Damnecro

evermerges and other stuff

Evermerges and other stuff http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/posts/list.m?topic_id=164087 DPS mercs Server merges bigger bags FUN STUFF :p
  3. Damnecro

EE victim mac?

Looking for sumthing that would click yes to being sacced any help appreciated
  4. Damnecro

Clicky scarecrow illusion bug

Find a "faceted crystal" its a trash drop sells for like 72pp to a vendor now here's the tuff part...... right click it. U will change into a scarecrow no buff slot is used :D I usaully find them in the new exspansion.
  5. Damnecro

A story bout a GM on the 7thhammer

So there I was in Stoneroot killing witheren trying to git a stoneroot starfish with a new Zerker I had met during the boredom that was creeping in and we grouped up to help pass the time. Bout 20mins into our group his name flashes to GM green :eek:and I am thinking fuck me. After a few...
  6. Damnecro

Patch4patch 9/6

Here is what’s going into Thursday morning’s Hotfix: There were a few technical issues that we addressed today that require a server update and some downtime. We are sure for those affected they will welcome the fixes and for everyone else, thank you for your understanding. Legends of...
  7. Damnecro

Vanilla Compile

Anyone have a vanilla compile I could git from them plz?
  8. Damnecro

exe for 4/5 4/18

was wondering if anyone had the eqgame exe files from 4/5 4/18 so that I could complete my collection thank you :D
  9. Damnecro

It ain't easy being a monk

I play a monk on my main account, never used him for GK (everyone always assumes that ;) ). So I wander the EQ world, just putzzing round most of the times. I git in a group other night and the Bard there starts throwing a fit about how all monks are hacks (sure I am running mq, but discretion...
  10. Damnecro

INVIS/itu STACKING

I was in the Sewers instance with a group and the chanter invised us with "cloud of indifference" <fixxed invis> and the the cleric Cast group itu "Sunskin" they both stacked and worked as we ran thru mixed living/undead mobs. just fyi
  11. Damnecro

Line of code for my HuD

I was hoping one could post the line of code used to show my hieght in game or exact loc x,y,z just wanna paste it into the Hud that comes with the zip.
  12. Damnecro

Using /zwarp to defeat being summoned.... necro P.o.V

Explaining the process first then where i have noticed it works =D - plugin Mq2otd <need to watch for spell casting range - track named u want to kill target and fd - warp to named and then i usaully /zwarp 500 a couple times - stand and watch the otd to move at least 30 away from mob - if...