Search results

1. T

Scam Alert: GameSellersPro - Albert Arcuri

big mouth This guy is all talk no action, in the past i've released all his personal info, home address, g/f name, phone number, father's name, mother's name... anything anyone wanted to know about this guy was easily, and stupidetly accessible from his facebook page. Which isn't hard to find...
  2. T

map funtion

sigh... if i had a dime for every sarcastic post when someone asks for help.... /mapfilter corpse doing a /mapfilter (by itself) will show a list of /mapfilter commands in the MQ Window. /mapfilter target /mapfilter npc /mapfilter npcconcolor those are all the good commands that are...
  3. T

Lavastorm Missions

lvl 81 Druid to PL (already max AA before SoF) using high lvl Thorns self buffed. Snare pull & AE snare pull 20-30 monsters, use assist mac with the decided PL class and set up your Cycle NPC key through Options > Keybindings > Target. Now let the mobs beat themselves down on your DS while...
  4. T

Lavastorm Missions

Not just you, everyone i talk to that uses this macro says it's bugged now. If you don't have a full group you'll bug up eventually, guaranteed. So now i've been running full groups. Can "sometimes" get away with 5 but anything lower than that then your going to bug up. Also if you start...
  5. T

Lavastorm Missions

Heyas. I've been using lavastorm MM for about 3 years now, off and on. And i've never had any problems till here lately. Let me explains what's been happening. I have every plugin required plugged in, including: moveutils, exchange, melee, piggyzone (for fade), mmobugstools, mq2twist, and a...
  6. T

Help me build a eq machine

Missing something I think you guys are missing one of the most important requirements here for this computer he wants to build... Operating System. I've used just about all of them out there, and currently using 32 bit XP... which is hell when 5 boxing cuz of the freeze up for 45 seconds...
  7. T

Loader login issues? (less annoying topic)

My Loader is like a used vagina, IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT IN OUT, CRASHHHHHHHH. Hope you guys are doing something to fix this annoying issue. Being raped is only fun when on the giving end. :) (kiddin) Ty ahead of time.
  8. T

Reality Bites transcript

Amen.
  9. T

I thought this was funny!

Dear Employee: As a result of the reduction of money budgeted for all department areas, we are forced to cut down on our number of personnel. Under this plan, older employees will be asked to take early retirement, thus permitting the retention of younger people who represent our future...