Search results

1. K

strange crashes pre EoK expansion

Pretty much same issue. The second pet is sent instacrash. Also tried to send a report and was unable as well. #Funky
  2. K

Auto open doors?? - brain fart

what downshit did you use that opened the doors successfully Htw? I cant get it to work but im sure its because i suck lol.
  3. K

bazaar.mac

Yes I cant get this to work either.
  4. K

MQ2Bot (Old Version - Archived)

Yeah my bards are crashing usually after around 45min or so.
  5. K

MQ2Melee/MQ2MoveUtils & Sticking

Works like a champ now!!! Thanks htw!!
  6. K

bazaar.mac

Yeah I am getting that error as well. Worked fine as of a week or so ago.
  7. K

Headshotting with summoned daggers?

Ok thats what i was looking for it can at least be done.Because yeah on my server and likely all servers the bow is 24/7 camped and the daggers i think have a 15 delay which is a hair faster than the bow anyway and an easy camp. Now to figure out why in the hell its not working. I even tried...
  8. K

Headshotting with summoned daggers?

Can you use items that summon daggers to headshot with? I have the pouch from the foundation on my 90 ranger that summons stacks of 100 daggers at a time which have a nice fast delay on them but i have yet to get a headshot out of several hundred attempts. I dont know if i am bugged or if it...
  9. K

Computer Build - need help

Not sure if you have a MicroCenter near you but they usually have the i5's and i7's (279) cheaper than anyone plus they will knock 50 bucks off a motherboard if you buy one to go with the new processor. Seems like a pretty solid deal...