Search results

1. O

Installation Problem

I have the MMO full installer. During installation, it says it needs to install Visual C++. If I say install, I get an error saying "Unsupported Protocol. Only HTTP and FTP Protocols are supported." That aborts the installation. I have downloaded Visual C++ and installed it separately and I...
  2. O

Problem With Maps

I am running 3 instances and maps are only able to be seen in old world zones for the most part, plus PoK and PoT. But if I zone into PoF, for instance I can't see the map. And the maps don't show up in any of the TDS or TBM zone. I can see the mobs but not the map. It is the same whether...
  3. O

Quick Rogue Question

I just leveled up a rogue for SoS. I purchased the aa, but the Hotkey button is grayed out? How do you activate SoS if you can't create a hot button? Thanks!
  4. O

TBM Gear Merchants

I visited the group armor merchant in Health and the equipment window is blank. I grabbed 1000 Remnants from the baz and it is still not showing any gear available? I have reclaimed the Remnants so they shop up in the merchant window as available. Does anyone know what I am missing? Thanks!
  5. O

MQ Window Font Size

Can someone remind me who to change the size of the font used in the MQ window? Thanks!
  6. O

Can you have a sepatate hud for each toon?

Is there any way to save separate huds for each toon i.e. warriorhud.ini, clerichud.ini etc. or do you have to have everything built into just the default mq2hud.ini and I guess somehow label certain parts as warrior or cleric? If so, what constitutes a label and how do you turn on multiple...
  7. O

What Server is Everyone On

So this might be a stupid question...and I am sure it has been asked but I am too lazy and tired at this hour to dig through old posts to find it...but is it too risky for some reason to have people say what server they are on? Might be kinda cool to group up with other members here to go kill...
  8. O

Mob is dead but not "really" dead.

I am running a hunter mac and having a problem. Occasionally, a mob will die, and it does change to <nameofmob's>_corpse but it still shows in the target with the correct con color...but at 0% health i.e. doesn't switch to the grey color for a corpse. This is a pita because the toon running...
  9. O

How do you change map transparency?

I am not using any custom ui for maps. Can't seem to find a way to adjust the transparency of the map window...right clicking on the title bar doesn't bring up the alpha / normal menu like it does on chat windows. Anyone know the secret?
  10. O

Buying Plat

Is the general consensus that buying PP is more dangerous then usual right now? Not talking millions...just a few hundred k or so.
  11. O

Trouble With Auto Target in HunterNoWarp.mac

I am using hunternowarp.mac and haven't made any changes to it other then to add the zone name and a sigle mob name into HunterMob.ini. I am only killing one mob type in a room that has 8 or 10 static spawns. This same mob type also spawns waaaaaaaay down a hall in another room. When I launch...
  12. O

HUD Help

I was adjusting my UI a little today...changed group, target and player components and somehow managed to lose the HUD. I have tried changing the setting from underui to normal which didn't bring it back. Also, whatever I did with the UI hosed the docrack window as well...I did try /docrackwnd...