Search results

1. D

Kronos WTS Krono

Excellent service near instant response and delivery.
  2. D

Afcleric

Macro works great if anyone is wondering.
  3. D

MMOBugs MQ2 Installation (Titanium) Problem Report Thread - 9 May 2011 Release

Stick is not working at all on my zerker, it functions completely normally on my bard, I use the same EQ Tit install for both accounts both boxed on the same machine. Loader Version:3.1.0.2 Problem plugin version/date:mq2moveutils 5.0.7.0 5/13/11, mq2melee 5.0.7.0 5/13/11 MQ2Main.dll...
  4. D

Afcleric

Anyone know if http://www.mmobugs.com/forums/6950-post1.html will work on the EMU servers (particularly PEQ), and does anyone have the old spellroutines.inc and wait4rez.inc files sitting around ?
  5. D

Some simple macros for p99

Corrected, i'll keep updating it as I lvl my wizard and hopefully have a nice end result. Have any working melee macros? I remember there used to be stick macro that worked fairly well, was just /mac sticker maintank assist% to start it I think wonder if anyone has an old copy of that lying around.
  6. D

i went and butchered your macro trying to fix it for a wizard in an XP group I know the snare part I added won't work well vs non-xp mobs take a look at it and see if you see any problems, I really have no idea what I'm doing its been so long. /echo SimpleNuke Started #event exit "#*#Your...
  7. D

Thanks a lot Jmac I've been editing a few trying to get them to work on the PEQ server but i'm not familiar with the old syntax's would you happen to have a reference for them?