Search results

1. W

Crack downs on mq2 :(

dang man, took away several of the things I use frequently as quality of life tools.
  2. W

Crack downs on mq2 :(

is fartaunt something we should be worried about using? I usually use it to pull without gaining much aggro on one box, then snag aggro with my warrior on incoming. I also usually am within targetting distance normally to do so.
  3. W

AFK BST Buffer

Hey guys, I'm a beastlord, and was digging thru my compile looking around for something where I could just have someone /say or /tell me with a buff name and I could hook them up with it, thus being able to leave my toon in the guild hall all night or whatever. Is there someone who might be...
  4. W

Crashing.

Many times its only if I open the bankanywhere I'll insta crash. Stackit was the same way, as soon as I even loaded it. I also only run one box cause I'm lacking in the RAM department. -- Also, I'm timing out after hanging out in a zone for 30 minutes then trying to leave. Getting quite...
  5. W

Crashing.

Hi guys, I've been crashing a lot recently. If I go to do anything at all with my buff bar I get a client crash, and if I try to run plugins like mq2stackit and mq2stackit5000. Using Bankanywhere crack is causing crashes repeatedly. Any ideas? Sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere, still...